NFL Viewing Map Week 9 (updates for Oregon and Ohio)

kidhawk

Reaction score
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk9.html

We get Chris Myers and Tim Ryan again this week.

Looks like The Northern states Washington, Oregon (except the southern edge), Idaho, Montana, both Dakotas and Minnesota get the game along with most of Oklahoma, Houston, TX, Anchorage, AK & Fairbanks AK...also a little bit of coverage in Indianapolis, Cleveland, Cincinnati & Buffalo.

Will try to update it if I notice any changes

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Baltimore gets Seattle-Minnesota. Alas, my cable company carries only the Washington, D.C. FOX station.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1jpeakbx said:
Baltimore gets Seattle-Minnesota. Alas, my cable company carries only the Washington, D.C. FOX station.

You are right...I missed that little blot of purple over there. Sorry about your bad luck with the cable company though

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Myers I'm luke warm about, really like Tim Ryan though - very smart, underrated color guy.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Medford, Oregon & Columbus/Dayton, Ohio have both updated to the Seahawks game as of today (Friday)

UPDATES:
Little Rock AR; Mobile and Montgomery AL; Albany GA; Alexandria LA; Biloxi, Hattiesburg and Meridian MS; Elmira NY: CAR-WSH to AZ-GB
Columbia MO: AZ-GB to CHI-TN
Savannah GA: CAR-WSH to DET-JAX
all New England; Atlanta; Pittsburgh; most of LA and MS; West Palm Beach and Panama City FL; Harrisburg and Johnstown PA; Fort Smith AR; Macon GA; Wheeling WV: CAR-WSH to AZ-GB
Columbus and Dayton OH: CHI-TN to MIN-SEA
Fort Myers FL: AZ-GB to TB-OAK
Wichita KS: CAR-WSH to CHI-TN
Lexington KY: CHI-TN to AZ-GB
Medford OR: TB-OAK to MIN-SEA