WR News

Largent80

Reaction score
This article explains Obo's injury and some about Edwards and Kearse.

Update: Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell talked about Kearse's talents after Seattle's practice Wednesday: "I like what I've seen on scout team. We've seen him a little bit in the preseason. He made some big plays for us. Running routes against our defense, he does a nice job. He can get some separation, he can get open. He catches the ball well.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksbl ... ver31.html

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awesome to experience a Sherman replaces Thurmond type of epiphany here? I know it's a longshot at WR, but I remember Darrel Jackson contributing right away with only a pre-season under his belt, so it's not completely out of the question.

One can only hope I guess. I miss the days when we had at least one WR who could consistently get open.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey, the guy deserves a shot, and playing for the home town team etc. You gotta' think he is going to be playing very hyped and very hard to prove his worth.

hawker84

Reaction score
i have good feelings about Kearse, he's a baller, just needs an opportunity... mark my words, if given a chance he'll make some plays...

firebee

Reaction score
My question is... What about Martin? He's not a gamebreaker or freakishly athletic, but he seemed to get open and catch the ball more often than not based on what I've seen from him in the preseason and the few times he's got on the field in the regular season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
firebee":1wcb2lrv said:
My question is... What about Martin? He's not a gamebreaker or freakishly athletic, but he seemed to get open and catch the ball more often than not based on what I've seen from him in the preseason and the few times he's got on the field in the regular season.

Slot guy. But when the injuries start happening, gonna need him.

zayden185

Reaction score
This is the same Kearse that led the PAC 10/12 in drops for two years straight isn't it?

That Jermaine Kearse?

Throwdown

Reaction score
zayden185":1ctsk2f9 said:
This is the same Kearse that led the PAC 10/12 in drops for two years straight isn't it?

That Jermaine Kearse?

Thats the one

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
I am cautiously optimistic about him, just a gut feeling he is going to do well. I hope I don't have to eat my words, cause we need some magic at receiver right now.

zayden185

Reaction score
Rose City Hawk":kwrowi5y said:
I am cautiously optimistic about him, just a gut feeling he is going to do well. I hope I don't have to eat my words, cause we need some magic at receiver right now.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, sh--ts like a duck...

It's jermaine Kearse....he's a duck...(but husky and now seahawk..not the Oregon Ducks)