Baldwin

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
This guy is having a bad year . dealing with injuries and what not. still him and Russell are clearly not on the same page and as a result I like our offense better when Baldwin isnt on the field.

JKent82

Reaction score
Doug just needs to get healthy and in a rhythm. He'll get there.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Be patient. Dougy fresh is the man when healthy from what i seen last year. Im just waiting to see him get back to 100% or close to it and take off. Him, Tate and Sidney plus Miller then Beastmode coming out the backfield. Oyeah!!! Very exciting

Mr. Wilson "GO HAWKS"

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think Doug's injuries are the only thing slowing him down. He will come on hot and heavy when it counts, in the playoffs. :)

canzag

Reaction score
His role is changing a bit this year.Rice looks way more heathly this season than last.If Baldwin can get up to 30 catches by the end of the year I will be ok with that.He is not the focus go to guy this year.That being said we do need him healthy.Best slot option on the team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
To imply that DB is a liability is a stretch. He and Russ were starting to click again right before he injured his ankle. It won't take those two long to get in sync again. Having DB back will be an excellent boost to the 'O' for the second half of the season. "All hands on deck" because our ranks are thinning out.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Right now Baldwin is looking like Carlson did for us. Great rookie year that raises expectations then injuries and other factors reduce his impact after that. Let's hope these injuries are just fluky with him.