Wilson Is All Pro Caliber At Home

droop828

Reaction score
Russell now has 9 TD's to 0 INT's at home. His QB ratings in his home games have been:

DAL - 112.7
GB - 99.3
NWE - 133.7
MIN - 127.3

That's big time right there.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
He did play a very good game in Detroit. The defense let us down for that game. I enjoy watching him progress. He is amazing.

hawker84

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":26dajao1 said:
If he can start to replicate that on the road, we're going to be very good for a long time.

he has, let's not forget the miscues that has seriously hampered his stats on the road, (drops, penalties)... he's a solid player, and only going to get better.... that's why it's so exciting to have this guy, the upside is huge... just a couple more blue chippers at key positions and we're making some noise boys.... love it... go hawks.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Only one little thing needs to happen for RW to begin to be impossible to ignore by anyone: improved OL, especially on the road. I realize we've already seen some improvement, but we're not there yet, especially on the road. (And I realize some of our guys are banged up.) Some may say a good QB should be able to play well anywhere, but I think it is a lot to ask of a QB to scramble around often on foreign turf. I'm just one of those firm believers in prioritizing the OL.

mikeak

Reaction score
Ruminator - to me those things improves RW but I think he has shown the ability to play well on the road. He played good / great in Detroit and to me he played a fantastic first half in SF against one of the best defenses in the country. Balls were dropped left and right or people would look back at that game as the great game by RW and Bevell.........

Second half he hardly had the ball