I'm scared

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
"#Seahawks Injuries: DNP: Carpenter, Lynch, Bryant, Wright, McDonald, Chancellor, Scruggs, Sherman"

Not good

SNDavidson

Reaction score
What the heck happened to my brutha? We should be getting Jones back, which is huge, not real worried as long as we get Sherm back.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't fret over early week injury reports. It's getting further in the season and we haven't had a bye week yet. I think a lot of the guys will be ready. Check the report on Friday to see who's actually out and questionable. The rest will likely play

sturg78

Reaction score
That was a physical game last week, I would imagine the players are a little bruised up after it. Most should be ready to rock come sunday and then the bye week will do some wonders for that injury report.

edogg23

Reaction score
I think Lynch has had a Q next his name this whole season on ESPN FF

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I have a feeling half the guys on that list will be suited up ready to go Sunday.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I had a feeling the Minn game would leave us with some dinged-up players. If anyone should get the microscope for 'bounty' it should be the Vikings. I can't recall a game with more uncalled, attempted spearing, face masks, etc. Dem dudes is some dirtee mofos. No telling what else they were getting away with. Must be the sort of desperation that sets in when you have a QB like Ponder. :)

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
From what I remember, Sherman had a bit of an illness so was held out, Kam has a thigh bruise, not a big deal, Lynch, well his back has given him a Q all year and he's played every game, KJ and Carp both subject to concussion testing rules, Scruggs was held out of practices last week but still played, Red and McDonnald I don't know about though. We'll see what the reports this afternoon say, that'll give us a better idea of what to expect on Sunday.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Claire Farnesworth said yesterday that the only serious ones were the concussions, in a sense that they need to pass a battery of tests to be ready to play.

The injury rpt means nothing. The scratch list does.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":138fv2ev said:
Claire Farnesworth said yesterday that the only serious ones were the concussions, in a sense that they need to pass a battery of tests to be ready to play.

The injury rpt means nothing. The scratch list does.

Just the fact that neither Carpenter nor Wright have been cleared by Friday is troubling.........that tells me they're out. I think Moffit is fine for Carpenter, that's not a big drop off.........but Morgan for Wright is a HUGE drop off.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Just the fact that neither Carpenter nor Wright have been cleared by Friday is troubling.........that tells me they're out. I think Moffit is fine for Carpenter, that's not a big drop off.........but Morgan for Wright is a HUGE drop off.

I feel better that Morgan had a full week with the #1's.

But yes, obviously we are a better team with Wright out there.