I'm scared

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 am
  • I'm scared! And when I get scared, I SHOUT! AND WHEN I SHOUT, I GET SCARED!

    Abada "Hahbah!"
    Last edited by CANHawk on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11306
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 am
  • The one that is most troubling to me is Red's foot injury, which could be the reason for the drop off in run defense of late.

    Foot injuries and big men don't go together very well.

    I'll be watching Red very closely this Sunday.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3083
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 am
  • KJ is the only one "for sure" out this weekend. The run D should be better with Jones back.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2363
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am
  • Losing KJ hurts a little but let's be realistic, the Jets have packed it in and one long drive in the 1st quarter that ends in a TD will solidify the lay down of the Jets. this won't be close.
    kjreid
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am
    Location: Omaha, NE


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 am
  • kjreid wrote:Losing KJ hurts a little but let's be realistic, the Jets have packed it in and one long drive in the 1st quarter that ends in a TD will solidify the lay down of the Jets. this won't be close.


    I'm thinking the opposite. If there's ONE team with a losing record that is not going to lay down and quit, it's the Jets. They almost beat the Pats and Texans, this is not an easy win for us by any stretch.

    The Jets offense is struggling to be consistent, but their defense is every bit as nasty as ours, so don't count on a blowout.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3083
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 am
  • onanygivensunday wrote:The one that is most troubling to me is Red's foot injury, which could be the reason for the drop off in run defense of late.

    Foot injuries and big men don't go together very well.

    I'll be watching Red very closely this Sunday.



    Or maybe it's because we played the best RB in the game in AP and a damn good running game in SF? Remember, our opponents are paid to play football as well.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3191
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:KJ is the only one "for sure" out this weekend. The run D should be better with Jones back.


    correct me if im wrong but wasn't jason jones brought in largely for collapsing the pocket/pass rush up the middle and not run defense? i thought he rotates out according to whether its a run/pass situation along with bruce?
    redhawk253
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 pm


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 pm
  • redhawk253 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:KJ is the only one "for sure" out this weekend. The run D should be better with Jones back.


    correct me if im wrong but wasn't jason jones brought in largely for collapsing the pocket/pass rush up the middle and not run defense? i thought he rotates out according to whether its a run/pass situation along with bruce?


    Absolutely correct Red. That was the big hoggies of our #1 run defense unit that ADP did that to. Really, it makes that run all the more impressive.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11306
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: I'm scared
Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm
  • This time of year, the injury report grows and grows. As was said earlier, though, most of those DNPs are just guys resting and letting various bumps and bruises heal up a bit.

    The actual OUT list will be much shorter, I'm sure.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 10095
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Monroe, WA




It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information