Only complaint: Subdued 12th man

RockHawk

Reaction score
Great game at the Clink today, but I couldn't help but notice how "not loud" it was. Even during the times where the crowd usually gets crazy (3rd downs, ect) it was mildly loud, but not up to our standards.

Only thing I can think is that the weather made everyone layered up and hunkered down, but we better bring our A game next time!

Otherwise, fun game for sure!

Subzero717

Reaction score
I hear you. I sat in the club level and felt bad about standing. I feel bad about feeling bad.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It was not as loud as it could have been, true. I did my part, though. My voice is shot.

Dirtball

Reaction score
I was in the south endzone and it sounded plenty loud. but then i could have just been hearing myself and my group. Just like the guys on the field, i just do MY job and hope everyone else is doing theirs. What pissed me off was the boneheads doing "SEAHAWKS" while we were on offence and trying to score!

Claden

Reaction score
Noticed it a little on tv too. Think it was the 2:00 minute warning in the 4th, they showed a few people sitting in the their parkas looking depressed. The game was decided by then so not sure what was up there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":e7jejlw5 said:
It's been pretty subdued all season, actually. I went to the Vikings game and was surprised how quiet it was.
Not all season. The GB and Dallas games were really loud. Today was pretty weak though.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Odd because didnt the Jets have like 4 false start penalties?

Cruser74

Reaction score
I was a little bummed about this too. My Cousins were in town from New York and I was hoping they would get a full forced 12. Now all I will hear is how quite our stadium is.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3o213ekq said:
FlyingGreg":3o213ekq said:
It's been pretty subdued all season, actually. I went to the Vikings game and was surprised how quiet it was.

Not all season. The GB and Dallas games were really loud. Today was pretty weak though.

Yes, all season. No comparison to previous years.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
It sounded plenty loud on TV at the points where it needed to be. The game was kind of in the bag though and it felt that way the whole time. There wasn't really much that was "scary" after Sherman got the INT in the endzone, and it was loud on that drive. After the Hawks put it in cruise control everybody just looked to be hunkering down and enjoying. The rain seemed to coincide with the point the Jets gave up.

Dirtball

Reaction score
We need to get people to stop selling off their tickets to "Band Wagon" jumpers that just go to say they were there and not go all in and yell their lungs out. It you can still talk, you didnt do your job!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
All pre game is seemed like everyone was holding conversations.
Too quiet all game, it's wierd.

I thought we'd go nuts with a big defense. Seems its the opposite.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1j0h8s81 said:
Riley wasn't there. Simple.
Its true. I had Riley's seats, and the guys who know him there told me I couldn't hold his jock. They said I wasn't that loud either. Sorry. It's tough to follow a legend.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The 2005 12's are getting old and their vocal cords are wearing down. Time for the next generation to step up. Come on youngins!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I felt like it wasn't as loud last week as I'm used to but I chalked it up to being down on the field. Usually I'm way up high in the double letters and I can't even hear myself think.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Sorry guys.
I wasn't there today.
I gave up my tix to my associate who covers me all season long so I can go to the games.
Huge sacrifice from section 133.

but we won, so screw it.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I had a blast at the game...got to take my 7 year old grandson. But I agree it was much quieter than normal. We could actually hold conversations most of the game. When we are at our loudest best, you just can't talk. However, I was at the Patriots game and it was much louder almost the whole game.

Latest posts