MMy Instructions for DangeRuss the next 2 Weeks

ivotuk

Reaction score
Work on hand strength. You've got those monstrous mitts, let's put some muscle on them with those squeeze things in order to cut back on the fumbles.

I don't see him having the time to change his scrambling methods, and he needs to be able to fling it on the run, so increase hand strength.

GG DangeRuss! :D

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My advice would be get away from football completely for a week. I know he's a workaholic, but he's got to let himself recharge and then come back with an even greater focus.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
These are the first two fumbles he's committed in ten games, and both of them came on plays where D-linemen had broken through protection and were practically hammering at his arms. I don't think fumbling is any kind of problem for him.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm not worried.

Russ will figure it out and not repeat the same mistakes.

He is not fumble-prone.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Fumbles haven't been an issue in the past. You've got to remember that is Rex Ryan's modus operandi - pressure young QB with tons of exotic blitzes and try to generate turnovers. He was very successful against both RGIII and Andrew Luck. Wasn't surprised to see Wilson cough up the ball, and more telling, I wasn't worried. Not even after the second turnover.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally not worried about fumble-itis. Shit happens in the NFL.

themunn

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2uxjohhx said:
These are the first two fumbles he's committed in ten games, and both of them came on plays where D-linemen had broken through protection and were practically hammering at his arms. I don't think fumbling is any kind of problem for him.

Think he fumbled against Arizona and New England as well.
But I'll take the odd fumble from trying to escape pressure and make something happen, more times than not I see defenders charging him down and he escapes coolly and makes a play, if the cost of that is a few fumbles a year I can forgive him, because no doubt he'll improve on that too

SuperFreak

Reaction score
His wife is pretty hot he should focus on her for this coming week.

redeye81

Reaction score
He needs to get down and not take the beatings.. i know it's probably hard for him to resist the urge to make a play but those shots he was taking were brutal. The oline didn't do very well in the first half. We did adjust at half time thou..