Richard Sherman will be on NFL AM

dunceface

Reaction score
thats 3 interviews over the last couple weeks between Wilson and Sherman on NFL AM and Earl Thomas on NFL Live...I LIIIIIIIIKE IT!
not the same ol Seahawks

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am Eastern time. What time is he going to be on? I want to DVR it.

Never mind, I just caught it and recorded it. That was awesome!!! Sherman is getting a lot of love on NFL Network. :th2thumbs:

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
The videos are up on NFL.com if anyone that missed it is so inclined. 3 minute field session where they talk about his jab/jam move on Steve Smith and about a 5-7 minute interview segment.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I enjoyed the interview up until the part where Michael Irvin came on and started talking smack in a playfull way. But he drug it on way too long

djb28

Reaction score
I watched that whole interview and NOT ONE "My Brutha"

smashmouth59

Reaction score
He is pretty well spoken and didn't take the bait on the playoff prediction. Biased or not, we have one of, if not THE best secondary in the NFL and it is becoming impossible to ignore.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1bcpt0ob said:
I enjoyed the interview up until the part where Michael Irvin came on and started talking smack in a playfull way. But he drug it on way too long
Michael Irvin?... smack?... and drug(s)?

No way!! LMAO

Reaction score
That was great :) Sherm is really personable, and I love how well-spoken he is. You can tell from the segment with E.D. especially about Sherm's playful yet competitive nature. He seems like a guy that once you are friends with him, you'd be giving him the business 24/7 lol. The more I like my friends, the more I torment them :)

madbohem

Reaction score
Didn't get to see this when it was on, but I just watched it from the link. First thing I noticed was the URL... which has optimus prime in it. Its a pretty high valued part of marketing in search etc, but it kind of means to me that folks generally let him get away with the self imposed nickname. I thought the whole spiel from the guy in green bay was just a good example of jealousy. Not everybody can get support for that kind of statement. Just look at the Jets and the yearly claim of going to the Super Bowl.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Definitely not Optimus Prime. Self given nickname, but Sherm lived up to it.