Some National Media Guy

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Said something stupid about the Seahawks which really upsets me. He must be really stupid. I expect all ignorant national media folks to only say glowing things about my Seahawks, then they won't be stupid anymore in which case I will make a post about how awesome they are.

Yes, I will hold my breathe.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Didn't you just post in the NFL forum bitching about stupid analysts leading up to tonight's game? Just checking..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I enjoy getting dogged by the media. This year though they have been giving praise to certain aspects of the team and frankly I don't like it. It is as if I would rather the Hawks succeed despite the expectations than be put on some pedestal and disappoint.

I'm just stoked that this late in the season they are still in the picture with the division and get to play the team that has a 1.5 game lead on them at home. Last year at this time I think they were 4-6 and on their way to being 4-7 after losing a game they easily could have won as they made the turn to being competitive. What a difference a couple of wins make.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Some very well respected fan just made a very insightful, satirical comment about some of the comments and/or topics that some of us make that seem to lean more towards the "beat a dead horse" spectrum and I condone that.
I'm Omahawk and I approve the original message.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":suq1qmzl said:
Didn't you just post in the NFL forum bitching about stupid analysts leading up to tonight's game? Just checking..

Kind of not the same thing .... but point taken.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
John, every dumb analyst out there feeds the chip on the shoulders of Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman. I don't WANT the media saying nice things about us. Ever.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2laag1fc said:
Said something stupid about the Seahawks which really upsets me. He must be really stupid. I expect all ignorant national media folks to only say glowing things about my Seahawks, then they won't be stupid anymore in which case I will make a post about how awesome they are.

What was his name? I want to yell at him on Twitter.

PDXCHawk

Reaction score
So much undetected sracasm...my head...a'splode...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Boy, and I thought some of you guys knew John by now.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3xlcrvml said:

Some media guy said something derogatory about our Seahawks? Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard of that.

Thanks for the update! (BTW: Did you get this info from an 'inside' source?)