Anyone else kinda wanna see...

pehawk

Reaction score
What would happen if Wilson takes a cheap shot and gets pissed (and comes out uninjured, of course)?

If he plays 10 years, it'll MAYBE happen 3 times total, he's so calm.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah. It's have to be a road game, though.

He gets up, tears a loose piece of sod out of his face mask, bends over in the huddle, spits out a little blood, and says, "OK, they wanna play rough? Let's do it! Screw the play book. Beast Mode on Two, Miller deep. Break!"

MrCarey

Reaction score
Followed by an interception because he is actually concussed and didn't really say any of that out loud.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Then Steven Seagal rides in on a horse with a katana and chops off someone's head and the national anthem starts playing.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
SNDavidson":2wkgxl0g said:
Then Steven Seagal rides in on a horse with a katana and chops off someone's head and the national anthem starts playing.

Funny or I'm stoned. Can't tell...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with ya bell, funny regardless. Its usually endzorn who kills me when I'm stoned.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
If it's going to happen it would have already happened. The first play of the game against NE was a blatant offside that resulted in RW getting planted on his ass. He maintained his psycho eyes and won.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I saw him take a cheap helmit to the back early in the land of the Cardinal.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
SNDavidson":13mbfaql said:

This would be sweet. Better if he was throwing Chinese stars!

rastahawk

Reaction score
Maybe its not in his personality to get overly angry or aggressive. We once had a guy on our rugby team who never got mad and was always smiling. I've never seen that guy angry about anything. Kind of a buzz kill for the opponents when our best player was always smiling and running all over them!

Sac

Reaction score
Honestly, if RW took a cheap shot I think the ice in his veins would just get colder....

Then we would turn in the freaking terminator of football efficiency and make everyone look stoopid.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
rastahawk":3oxjgo39 said:
Maybe its not in his personality to get overly angry or aggressive. We once had a guy on our rugby team who never got mad and was always smiling. I've never seen that guy angry about anything. Kind of a buzz kill for the opponents when our best player was always smiling and running all over them!

That's even more psycho. Reminds me of the glaze-eyed, hollow smile HawksFTW gets while petting a smothered puppy, in his rocking chair.

Wilson will get pissed a time or two. I'm anxious to see it.

Twisted

Reaction score
pretty sure part of Wilson's style is NOT being the punching bag? imperative to go uninjured these days considering the current top QB numbers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What I really want to see is, every time someone takes a cheap shot at Wilson, he calls a deep bomb on the next play. Teach opposing defenses that if you star with him, we'll stick it in your ***. :D :lol:

:thirishdrinkers:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Never happen. Russell would just pat them on the helmet and say "nice tackle son." Then his offensive line would pummel the guy 3 feet in to the turf.