Aros' Crystal Ball Thread

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I fancy myself a mystic of sorts. So much so that I am at least 60-80 in my fearless prediction threads to-date.

A-hem.

So with that said (and out of the way), join me for what could surely be a SURE THING when it comes to prognostication.

Let me take a look-see...What have we here...(crystal ball clouding appropriately)...

-- Wow, this is weird. First thing I see is Mike Holmgren returning to Head Coach...But who for? Let...Me...Check...Foggy...Is it...Is it...NO! Really?!?? Let's just say it's a rival of the Seahawks...Weeeeird...

-- Well here's a real shocker. Walt, step on up to the podium...That statue looks just like you my man...

-- Richard Sherman, Pro Bowler! Well, duh!

-- Marshawn Lynch, Earl Thomas, Brandon Browner, Bruce Irvin, step on up!

-- RW wins rookie of the year for 2012.

-- I REPEAT. RW WINS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FOR 2012.

-- The Seahawks finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. Guess who they lose to? ((((sigh)))

-- The Mayans messed up. They meant 12/21/2112!

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
I hope you don't mean that we lose to the Stillers right? And as it turns out, the 21st of december is my birthday, so I hope you are right. What a gift the end of the world would be..

kearly

Reaction score
Aros":34oi75c5 said:
-- The Seahawks finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. Guess who they lose to? ((((sigh)))

Trick question.

Also, if Seattle finishes 10-6, I doubt Wilson would win RoY over Luck. If Luck finishes 9-7 with so much as an 80 passer rating, they might just start calling it the Andrew Luck award in future seasons.

quadsas

Reaction score
I agree with Bruce Irvin getting into Pro Bowl. He probably got more media attention than Wilson did. And he is delivering, of course.

Fairly sure Aros' predicts we lose to 49ers **sigh**

TheHawkster

Reaction score
10-6 seems solely dependent on a loss @ Chicago.
If we win in Chicago, It will send this place into orbit.
Beat Chicago and 10-6 will be a disappointment, lower record level playoff hopefuls will be crushed, and we an seriously consider being division champs.

On to my predictions....

Seattle will finish @ 11-5
Frisco will finish @ 10-5-1
Seattle will get a first round bye due to tiebreaker over Green Bay. lol
Seattle will host Green Bay in the second round of the playoffs.

NoChops

Reaction score
NoChops vision of truth......

I won't watch football tomorrow cuz the Hawks aren't playing.

grizbob

Reaction score
When I look into my crystal ball all I get is a blank stare, kinda like looking in a mirror :roll:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I have a disco ball perched above a wooden dance floor in the basement. Studio 5400 it's called and a select few here would have VIP clearance (no name droppin' here tho) the rest will have to wait behind the velvet rope.

There is a very noticable spike in my disco balls RPM's when asked about RW and a ROTY award though, and that is always a sign of the affirmative, So Kearly can relax with the Luck conspiracy. No such Luck this year.

sutz

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2h7163fn said:
Mayans weren't 'wrong'...they just ran out of space.
Yeah, the early versions of Lotus 123 only had 200 rows and 100 columns.

:)

Throwdown

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":37bydwcx said:
I predict that Hasselbeck will say something disparaging about Russell Wilson, or will minimize Wilson's accomplishments in some fashion.

BOOM.

Nostradamus has spoken!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Way to go out on a limb with your prognostication, Peaches. I'll pretend the entire forum didn't see Hasselbeck crapping on Wilson coming a mile away. :D What's your next prediction? Grass will still appear to be green tomorrow? :lol:

Sac

Reaction score
I'm with Aros on most of this.

-RW wins Offensive Rookie of the Year after he breaks Peyton Manning rookie record for TD passes

-Bruce Irvin win Defensive Rookie of the year

-Seahawks finish 12-4, that's right ladies 12-4 and Atlanta shits the bed again against the Saints, the Giants, the Lions and possibly the Bucs once to finish the year on a skid to 11-5. Seahawks get home field advantage.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No way does Atlanta crap themselves that badly. Even if they do, 12-4 is not getting the #1 seed, most likely.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7mbkuybv said:
No way does Atlanta crap themselves that badly. Even if they do, 12-4 is not getting the #1 seed, most likely.

It's completely possible. Atlanta had been squeaking by mediocre and bad teams all season and then they played the Saints who have an amazing offense and a shit defense. The Saints could beat them again, the Giants are going through their annual November snooze fest but should be awake again by the time they play Atlanta, the Lions can shoot it out with anyone and the Bucs are a tough, young team.

I would not be placing a whole lot of bets on the dirty birds the rest of the season, there's nothing about that team that scares me. In fact, put them up against almost any of the teams going into the playoffs on a neutral field and I'd be willing to bet against them almost any time.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We will have a ROY.. it just won't be on offense.

(I'm sure somehow this will be spun into me hating Russell Wilson though)

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27y28tk9 said:
We will have a ROY.. it just won't be on offense.

(I'm sure somehow this will be spun into me hating Russell Wilson though)

Hahaha. Yeah, your wait and see view with Wilson gets you a pretty bad rep on this board. No way Wilson wins with the new golden boy Luck. Irvin has a good chance.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hedgehawk":18xcg5s0 said:
Hahaha. Yeah, your wait and see view with Wilson gets you a pretty bad rep on this board. No way Wilson wins with the new golden boy Luck. Irvin has a good chance.

If you think people are ragging on him because he simply has a "wait and see" outlook on Wilson, you're completely missing the mark as far as why people are annoyed with him regarding Russell Wilson.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sz4jg2z2 said:
You're right, Sac; only crap teams start a season 8-0. :roll:

I never said the Falcons were crap, Roland. I just think they aren't quite as advertised.

Latest posts