diehard dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker84

Reaction score
unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..

bellyfat

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with some of them. Part of being a fan is being delusional. Some of them think Tannehill is good.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
What? You mean there exist who fans who aren't rational about their team? I. am. astonished.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
i've never though twice about that wreched team, hated marino, just cuz he's a goober.. but for fans of an unbelievably shitty team like that to talk shit about us coming to the house? PLEASE, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ensett

Reaction score
I think the Dolphins are really underrated, they arent as bad as anybody here wishes they were. But even with that, theres no reason we shouldnt win

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Well, they have a right to think we will play badly on the road.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I for one won't be pounding my chest or proclaim any ounce of bravado about the Seahawks to opposing team's fans until we start beating inferior teams on the road.

We lost to the Cardinals, Rams and Lions on the road. All three games we should have won.

I could easily see adding the Dolphins to that list.

We're amazing at home and just not that good on the road. Until that changes, I'm just calling it as I see it.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Aros":ysbipq7p said:
I for one won't be pounding my chest or proclaim any ounce of bravado about the Seahawks to opposing team's fans until we start beating inferior teams on the road.

We lost to the Cardinals, Rams and Lions on the road. All three games we should have won.

We're amazing at home and just not that good on the road. Until that changes, I'm just calling it as I see it.

This. Not sure how any Seahawk fan thinks we have a right to pound our chest about a road game. Until further notice, this team is not a good road team. Add in the 10 am start and that we seem to always lay an egg in Miami, and I expect this to be a scrap.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Aros":3frja5bk said:

100% agree with this.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'm amazed that some people don't believe in Any Given Sunday

drdiags

Reaction score
I think the talking heads and the way the Dolphins looked against a few teams gives a false sense of security to many. Would not surprise me if the Seahawks lost to both the Bills and Dolphins. It would be disastrous but not surprising to me. The Dolphins have a rookie QB, but so do the Seahawks. The Phins have a defense that can stop the run and give the QB problems.

Years of looking at seasonal trends one has to be concerned with those teams behind the Seahawks in the playoff hunt heating up. Pressure is on and winning late in the season is a must. The Phins fans have a reason to feel secure in the idea that they have a chance to win. Wilson's road performances early gives them comfort. Seahawks fans see the improvement from Detroit and the potential that the 49ers game could have been. But in real stats, the Seahawks are 1-4 on the road with the one win due in part because the QB missed a wide open TE on a 4th down and an astounding tackle at the goal line by a pair of DBs.

As long as their fans aren't coming over here talking smack, more power to them.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
they couldn't stop spillar, last week, how are they going to stop lynch and turbin? their offense is reggie bush. how is he alone going to beat us? they do not match up against us at all, in any catagory, so barring a complete meltdown in the turnover department, how do we lose this game... please one of you doubters explain that to me.... besides it's in the morning on the east coast....

edogg23

Reaction score
We are 1-4 on the road. The Phins are 2-2 at home. So although as a Seahawks fan I think we can take them easily, I can see how if we don't step it up on the road we can be looking at the Rams game part II.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawker84":21legtin said:
i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...

Seahawks are a top 3 team at home. They're a bottom 10 team on the road.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
bmorepunk":13fctpw5 said:
hawker84":13fctpw5 said:

Seahawks are a top 3 team at home. They're a bottom 10 team on the road.

whatever, you can take those stats to heart if you want to, i see the product on the field, that's what i go by... plus last time i looked, we're the 6th seed, that's a top 10 team home or road....

and i absolutely believe in any given sunday, and that they should be taking the dolphins very seriously... and i think needless to say the players and coaches are... if you think i'm going to sit here and say , the dolpins are a good team and we'll be lucky to pull out a win up there, to that i say f**k that.. because they're not a good team, and i am expecting a seahawk victory sunday.... if we lose, then obviously we're not as good as we seem.

drdiags

Reaction score
Spiller may have had success against the Dolphins, but the Bills do have a pretty diverse offense that stresses the defense in several areas. The Seahawks offense is improving and becoming more varied but is it stretching defenses to the point where they cannot key on stopping the run? I am not saying it is a loss but I am not going to go postal because some fans think their team has a good chance of winning because of what they have seen of the Seahawks on the road.

Besides the Bears, most fans would count the Seahawks as a home win just based on trends. The Giants and Panthers have felt the sting. Will the Dolphins? I hope so but I don't buy into the concept of a horrible team playing an elite team that is 6-4. Does not compute. Careful with castigating folks just because they don't agree with your outrage. Comes across as inflexible and though that may be how you think things are done around here, not really the case.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The stats are the team records. Until this team starts winning road games, I wouldn't get confident about winning road games. The Seahawks have the same road record as the Jags, Raiders, Chiefs, Cards, and Eagles.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's hard to argue against raw facts hawker84. We are 1-4 on the road and a blown throw by Cam Newton at the end of the game to being 0-5. What on earth makes you think this game ON THE ROAD will be a sure victory?

Sorry, not buying what your selling until the Seahawks show me they can win on the road, and win consistently. Not hating, just observing the facts as they have played out thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts