New Russell Wilson Music Video

AZRussWilsonFan

Reaction score
Hello Seahawks fans!

I will start by saying I'm a die-hard Packer fan. The MNF game hurt deep inside. But I'm not here to talk about that.

Obviously I am a huge Russell Wilson fan and root for the Seahawks whenever they aren't playing the Packers. We(Badgers fans) knew he would be a good NFL starter and with a 6-4 record he is proving us right and most everyone else wrong.

Being a big fan I got sick of all the RGIII and Andrew Luck talk and decided to take matters into my own hands. Here is my new music video dedicated to the man himself. Hope you enjoy. Please share with all your Seahawks friends.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_6B5_yRbw[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_6B5_yRbw

Packers-Seahawks NFC Championship???????

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Nice job man,
You nailed the sorta funny/sorta weird market on the head!

Packers v Seahawks NFC Championship? Only if it's back in Seattle!

Greenhell

Reaction score
I dig it! Great way to work the lyrics into that Charlie Wilson song. Fresh dope.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Hahaha. That was funny. Kinda amazing how many fans Wilson has from his two colleges. Nice job, Tim.

JKent82

Reaction score
Great stuff! Haha that was a pretty good job there.

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Well done my friend. I wish I would've done that. Let's hope it goes viral.

The pants elevated you from pretty goodness to greatness.

OP
OP
A

AZRussWilsonFan

Reaction score
How about this guy huh?????? I watched my Packers on one TV and the Seahawks-Bears on the other. Add the Badgers huge victory over Nebraska and I had the perfect football weekend.

My video has had quite a few hits thanks probably to many of you guys so thank you. Deion Sanders was even singing it last night during NFL Networks Gameday Final show and his 21st and Prime segment he does. Then I woke up this morning and it was on SI.com's Hot Clicks.

So to any of you who have forwarded the link to the video or told someone about it, thanks very much.

Packers-Seahawks = NFC Championship!!!!!

-Tim Crispy

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That is flipping GREAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Prime Time has been repping this for a while now and I finally get it. The Clancy Patriot Games reference was hilarious. The pants! really, really good stuff.

Latest posts