Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Dolphins)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I want to show my thanks to Pete and John for building such a fantastic, talented young team with nothing but promise ahead for years to come. If we can keep the core of our top players on both sides together, I honestly feel that the Lombardi will be making it's first trip home to Seattle.

I haven't been clouded from the reality of the 2012 season - both good and bad - so it behooves me to remain honest with myself about how I feel about this team on the road. I am hopeful and optimistic that we have a good chance to beat the Dolphins on Sunday, but will they?

Until I am proving wrong (fool me once, shame on you, fool me 364 times, shame on me), I can't pick the Seahawks on the road. Perhaps I will be shown that our team has turned the corner but I have that sinking feeling that this will be another Rams, Cardinals, Lions affair.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Dolphins 19

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-5

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Really. Prove me wrong boys. I love Crow. Tastes like chicken.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the Seahawks win, whoever comes closest to the final score wins an authentic piece of the Kingdome.

Serious.

chawx

Reaction score
I see what you did there with your reverse psychology mumbo-jumbo, Aros... but I think we've gotten past laying an egg on the road against teams we should beat. Russ probably slept a total of 6 hours during this bye week preparing for this game and he's not going to let us lose.

We're going to fire off to a 14-0 lead to start this game with about 3-5 minutes off the clock and coast on in for a very comfortable 31-10 win. (And the girl in SacHawk's avatar is going to buy me a coke.)

Rainger

Reaction score
Aros":ld2r7t6x said:
If the Seahawks win, whoever comes closest to the final score wins an authentic piece of the Kingdome.

Serious.
We will win and I already have a piece, actually quite a big chunk. We will win by 10 plus.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Honest to goodness ... this game will be over midway through the 2nd quarter. Trust me on this.

Seahawks 34 Dolphins 13.

Richard Sherman will score a touchdown. Take that to the bank and cash it.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Seahawks - 31

Phins - 13

We are, at last, beginning to gel on offense and I think our D is just too much for them to deal with. We finally put a solid road win together.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":1nnk0wj8 said:

Serious.

Seahawks 34 - Dolphins 0, but you already suspect this. There will be a national buzz about the Seahawks after this weekend.

the ditch

Reaction score
I just don't see why the Seahawks shouldn't win this one, the Dolphins have been in a bit of a free fall their last couple of games, Tannehill has only thrown 6 TDs this season and he has 11 INTs, meanwhile our offense has really picked up over the course of the year. It seems like a tale of two teams really, considering they could have had Flynn or really Wilson who wasn't taken till the third round. At the start of the year I thought of the Dolphins as Seahawks East, strong defense, rookie QB who would be put in a position to succeed (dumbed down playbook, not asked too much) but I'm not seeing it anymore.

We take this one

Seahawks 21
Dolphins 10

Latest posts