When do you think we will see the all Wolf Grey jerseys?

Dabhawk

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the grey jerseys and I seriously can't wait to see how the monochrome will look with wolf grey. I know we won't wear them against the guppies(alternative unis are only for home games) so when do you think we will see them? I can see the 9ers home game as a possibility but I'm not sure if we will even bust em out this year. it would be a shame if we didn't see them this season cause I bought a fan uni in grey in anticipation for them to come out during the Packers game which I attended(I bet my dad some $ they would rock them cause of MNF) but of course I was highly disappointed. I'm wondering if you guys could give some opinions or reasons they would bust out the swaggtastic alternatives on a certain night at the Clink?

- yours truly, DabHawk

CANHawk

Reaction score
I agree 9'ers, but if we're riding a winning streak at the Clink I hope we stick to the status quo (superstitious).

I don't really like the all grey look to be honest. Looks like PJ's. I like to rock the grey jerseys with the blue pants in Madden. Looks good the way the blue shoulder stripes ties in with the blue in the pants.

OP
OP
Dabhawk

Dabhawk

Reaction score
idk I would be interested in just seeing the grey unis, not so much the pants(although I'm a fan of monochromatic colors). I love the blue for sure but what's the point of introducing a new alternate jersey if you don't even wear it? I hope it pops out soon

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Before the season started, i thought it was widely speculated that we were going to wear them vs. the Bills in Toronto

OP
OP
Dabhawk

Dabhawk

Reaction score
but like I said, it has to be a home game(Toronto game is "away" technically)

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
I looked up the alt jersey rule and u can wear an alt jersey home or away. The panthers usually wear their alt jersey on the road. I heard we are wearing the grey jersey against the bills.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Dabhawk":g7qzz4qz said:
but like I said, it has to be a home game(Toronto game is "away" technically)

Well, it's at the discretion of the home team. Dallas almost always wears their "road whites" at home. Carolina wears their whites at home quite a bit too. If Buffalo decides to wear their whites at Sky Dome (or whatever the hell they call that dump these days) then we'd be free to we'd be free to wear the greys.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
If Buffalo wears white we can't wear gray. They have to wear blue. Correct? I thought the wolf jerseys counted as a "white" uniform, meaning the opponent would have to wear a dark uniform.

I can remember a baseball season where the Astros got so cheap that they only wore their off-white unis for every game. It was never a problem until one game when an opponent showed up and only had a light uni as well. It caused all kinds of grief, but fortunately it was just baseball. It was at that point that MLB made every team carry an alternate (the batting practice jersey usually) that is in an alternate tone. Thus they are prepared with a second uni if there is an issue with uniforms getting delivered or whatnot. I've actually seen it where a team had to wear their BP uniforms a couple of times because their big bins of official uniforms didn't make it to the stadium on time.

OP
OP
Dabhawk

Dabhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":31ti3o3q said:
That day I'll want to watch the game on the radio.

Not a fan.

:les:

I feel like I'm the only one who likes these unis, is it just cause I'm an 18 year old male who looks forward to the next gen of Seahawks? don't get me wrong I was pissed when I heard we didn't have throwback jerseys but the Wolf Grey has grown on me... hmmm what would you rather see us wear Radish, the Neon rave jerseys we had in '07 or the Grey? I know bringing up those awful lime jerseys is a sin but I'd way rather have the grey anyday

The Radish

Reaction score
Dabhawk":2tj7vx31 said:
The Radish":2tj7vx31 said:

Not a fan.

I feel like I'm the only one who likes these unis, is it just cause I'm an 18 year old male who looks forward to the next gen of Seahawks? don't get me wrong I was pissed when I heard we didn't have throwback jerseys but the Wolf Grey has grown on me... hmmm what would you rather see us wear Radish, the Neon rave jerseys we had in '07 or the Grey? I know bringing up those awful lime jerseys is a sin but I'd way rather have the grey anyday

In my case I hate the fact they keep changing them. Give me back the "Zorn to Largent" unis and I'll be a happy camper. lol

The green sucks, in my opinion, no matter where it shows up. For example Fire Departments all across the country used dayglo green and yellow for firetrucks for a few years and got sick of them.

Galen96

Reaction score
I hate the grey.. I hated the grey in the 80s and 90s. I hated the grey in 2000. I hate the grey now.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
PC said on Seahawks Saturday that we will wear the wolf grey uniforms this year, but wouldn't say when.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
PC said on Seahawks Saturday that we will wear the wolf grey uniforms this year, but wouldn't say when.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Dabhawk":1tncelmg said:
The Radish":1tncelmg said:

Not a fan.

Im 34 and I like them. :snack: