Seahawks @ Dolphins - Roll Call!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I went ahead and got tickets last week via stub hub. I live in Naples, FL and will be traveling the easy two hours to watch my Seahawks against the Dolphins. i have Section 114 tickets (directly behind the Seahawks bench). This is my first football game and the first time I can say I'm fairly optimistic about the outcome, anything can happen but I believe in this team this year. I know the Seahawks always make it interesting on the road but it should be fun none the less! I hope to see other Seahawk fans there as well Go Seahawks!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
What I would do to get a game like this in that weather. It reminds me of when I was USN, stationed in San Diego and was able to take in the Hawks in 80 degree weather consistently. Even made the trek to LA a couple times to catch them @Raiders. Very dangerous in those days.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Hawkster is on a plane down there with his wife for a vacation. They should be landing in the next hour or so. I'm not sure where they got seats but he's rockin' the 12th man flag and he has a Tanzania flag for good measure.

HawkKongPhooey

Reaction score
Section 116, row 1.
We will be there and we will be loud.
Going to start tailgating around 9am.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!