Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Steroids

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like Adderall is being used as an excuse for players who don't want to admit they are taking steroids. Do you believe BB and Sherm were really taking Adderall for it's energy/focus benefits well knowing they could get a 4 game suspension, or do you think they were taking steroids and just using Adderall as an excuse? Do you care? Which is worse in your mind?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ids-users/

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
So this thread and poll were created so we could guess what drugs players took, with out any sort of substantial information to go off of? Ok... no thanks...

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":15t5fpj7 said:
So this thread and poll were created so we could guess what drugs players took, with out any sort of substantial information to go off of? Ok... no thanks...

They tested positive for steroids. It could mean that they really took steroids, or they were just on adderrall. Do you believe they took peds or they they are innocent? (Roids or Adderall

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Who cares? More than half of the league is probably on steroids. You think its physically possible to be a freak of nature like Vernon Davis, JPP, etc.. naturally?

BB and Sherman got caught.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":22l5db42 said:
therealjohncarlson":22l5db42 said:

They tested positive for steroids. It could mean that they really took steroids, or they were just on adderrall. Do you believe they took peds or they they are innocent? (Roids or Adderall

Again, not really into the whole guess what drugs someone really took based on no real insight...

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1nezwxw0 said:
KitsapHawk":1nezwxw0 said:
therealjohncarlson":1nezwxw0 said:

Again, not really into the whole guess what drugs someone really took based on no real insight...

I have faith in them.
Probably not a good idea.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
As most are, I was pissed and sulking around the house over our loss today, then to read about BB and Sherm just put me in a mood, then Aaron Rodgers basically lost me my fantasy match up by not throwing to James Jones 1 time. Worst day ever.... make that weekend with the Huskies pathetic loss to WSU.

Anyways, after i discover an article about Addderall being used as a cover up steroid use I started thinking about how i'd fell if our guys were lying about Adderall to cover for steroids. First I though why take Adderall in the first place, I take Ritalin and it's similar and it is great to help for concentration, studying, focus, provides sustained energy, and curbs appetite. But the advantages of Adderall are not even close to being worth the penalty of a 4 game suspension.

Now I'm tot he point I actually hope our guys aren't so stupid to be taking Adderall and getting caught. I hope they were using steroids for their own sake. Benefits of steroids far outweigh those of ADD medication and with the way those boys have been playing out of this world it's honestly not a surprise. Nothing is too good to be true, a 5th rd pick and player from the Canadian football league just jump in and play at pro bowl level was an amazing feet and was fun to watch. Sherman has become on of my top 3 favorite players and I am truly disappointed, the shame he is going to bring upon himself and the Seahawks is painful. I loved Sherm's swagger it was cool to finally have a guy who was outspoken and could back it up. He was getting air time on NFL network and was making the Seahawks a popular topic, but now he just looks like a jacka$$ talking smack while illegally using supplements. If your going to cheat at least don't be so arrogant.

I love the Seahawks and all of our players and today is a sad day for our franchise.

.....end rant

strohmin

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1p0m6spy said:
As most are, I was pissed and sulking around the house over our loss today, then to read about BB and Sherm just put me in a mood, then Aaron Rodgers basically lost me my fantasy match up by not throwing to James Jones 1 time. Worst day ever.... make that weekend with the Huskies pathetic loss to WSU.

Anyways, after i discover an article about Addderall being used as a cover up steroid use I started thinking about how i'd fell if our guys were lying about Adderall to cover for steroids. First I though why take Adderall in the first place, I take Ritalin and it's similar and it is great to help for concentration, studying, focus, provides sustained energy, and curbs appetite. But the advantages of Adderall are not even close to being worth the penalty of a 4 game suspension.

Now I'm tot he point I actually hope our guys aren't so stupid to be taking Adderall and getting caught. I hope they were using steroids for their own sake. Benefits of steroids far outweigh those of ADD medication and with the way those boys have been playing out of this world it's honestly not a surprise. Nothing is too good to be true, a 5th rd pick and player from the Canadian football league just jump in and play at pro bowl level was an amazing feet and was fun to watch. Sherman has become on of my top 3 favorite players and I am truly disappointed, the shame he is going to bring upon himself and the Seahawks is painful. I loved Sherm's swagger it was cool to finally have a guy who was outspoken and could back it up. He was getting air time on NFL network and was making the Seahawks a popular topic, but now he just looks like a jacka$$ talking smack while illegally using supplements. If your going to cheat at least don't be so arrogant.

I love the Seahawks and all of our players and today is a sad day for our franchise.

.....end rant

Lets not call them guilty before the facts are out, but ya I am curious about the outcome of this.

Sac

Reaction score
Both of those guys are talk and lanky. If they were juicing you'd see a lot more "puff" to them. In either muscle mass or water weight

Rafi

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":8v1dz65e said:
Both of those guys are talk and lanky. If they were juicing you'd see a lot more "puff" to them. In either muscle mass or water weight
^^ This is not true ^^

Rafi

Reaction score
Not everyone takes steroids for the same reason.

JKent82

Reaction score
Browner takes roids! Despite his leg mass being zero.

To add to it. Both are corners that are big. They don't want to get bigger. Neither have had any real injuries since they've been with Seattle so they aren't trying to recover from anything. They are both fairly young it's not like they are losing a step.

I don't know, it'd surprise the hell out of me.