Sherman and Browner facing suspension

ensett

Reaction score
@AdamSchefter

Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are appealing suspensions, insisting they are innocent. Appeal could be heard as early as this week.

From Schefters twitter - https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Dunno what's worse, the fact they took PEP's or the fact they Tannehill still burnt us...

But seriously, you gotta think this was a mess up by someone somewhere to advise the wrong thing to them

Davehawk

Reaction score
If this is true and they're guilty, i'm going to lose a lot of the respect these guy had earned from me.

Say it ain't so guys!

Twisted

Reaction score
Hawks46":e15qkghs said:
wow. Ouch. that would be our season right there.

maybe thats whats going on, they stopped taking them a few weeks ago? they looked bad today

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What a great day this has turned out to be. <face palm>

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Athletes make millions of dollars only to screw up the chance they were given. I'm so tired of seeing this.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
With 3 of our DBs suspended for the same thing i have to wonder if its something that one of our coaches or nutritionists or something is offering them?

GCrow

Reaction score
Tank Nation!

Serisouly, with Guy geting suspended earlier this week...Fishy, somebody screwed up somewhere

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Holy crap Schefter had better keep tweeting the whole story, this is crazy.

How could both Seahawks starters be hit with this the same day and the same tweet? Wtf?

uncle fester

Reaction score
Take those two out of our D and people will really have something to complain about on game day.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Guy was apparently due to a cold mixture or something if I remember the story right but I wonder what the excuse will be this time...

When Pete said he screwed up at the post match conference I wonder how much he really realised if it was due to back room reccomendations... Alternatively it may have been BB and RS getting a bit too carried away at the bye week.