Russell Wilson Breaks Rookie NFL Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted somewhere...I didn't see it...

Russell Wilson becomes first rookie in NFL history with passer rating of 125+ in three-consecutive games.

NICE job Russell!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wilson's great performance yesterday will forever be clouded in my mind by the poor performance of a lot of the teammates around him. This kid really is the real deal and I'm glad Pete went against the grain and started him right away

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1zc0hh4d said:
I'm so very excited about how good this guy's going to be.
Amen. At the very least, it is looking like we have our QBOTF. It's exciting even for those of us(me included) that don't have much hope for this season. The future should be bright offensively.

hawker84

Reaction score
ya he was also one pass completion away from getting the most consectutive completions in one game , 17 would have tied WM... great QB, just needs more time, and it seemed like the recievers were having those seperation problems again during most of the game.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Very cool for Russell, to bad no one else on the team yesterday seemed to even come close to the same level he was playing at.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
But we're not going to win another game the entire season?!? No bright spots anywhere!

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
His play this season has been nothing short of spectacular. He has really lived up to the height of our expectation level I believe.

themunn

Reaction score
hawker84":3cnbo0c3 said:
ya he was also one pass completion away from getting the most consectutive completions in one game , 17 would have tied WM... great QB, just needs more time, and it seemed like the recievers were having those seperation problems again during most of the game.

that would have been a franchise record

on the plus side, his 16 are still a rookie record

garydrake425

Reaction score
themunn":36qgoczp said:
hawker84":36qgoczp said:

that would have been a franchise record

on the plus side, his 16 are still a rookie record

And Baldwin had to drop the tie completion and first down. :34853_doh:

gargantual

Reaction score
Blitzer88":16cce9cv said:
Very cool for Russell, to bad no one else on the team yesterday seemed to even come close to the same level he was playing at.

What about Leon? Gotta give the man props. Would be awesome if he could get another KR TD to have the record although tying it is no slouch either.

rideaducati

Reaction score
If Sherman and Browner get suspended for four games, we might get to see Russell throw the ball more than 30 times in a game to keep up with the other team. I think he would do well if given the opportunity. Against Miami, I don't know why they didn't throw it more. Russell was playing lights out and the Dolphins were keeping 8 in the box to stop the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.