Dear Seahawks

HawkinNY

Reaction score
You play so well at home in front of your fans. But still on the road you play awful. Remember that your fans who pack the stadium and cheer you louder than anyplace in the world are watching you when you play away. So next game play just like you are at home. Hear our cheers and energy from afar. We have stuck by you even when other fans laugh at us. If you can't do it for yourselves then do it for us. One day you won't be playing but we will still be here. If you bring us a superbowl we will forever be grateful! Go Hawks!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
They have played all the road games close this year. Although they have not won its a step in the right direction imo. This is a young team that is learning to win on the road, and they will.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Bah...Losing is still losing. The OP is right.

kjreid

Reaction score
Or maybe when they have 10 in the box the Hawks might trying throwing the ball

Dabhawk

Reaction score
This is amazing. Everything I wish I could say infront of our team. Kudos

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
uhhhh so corny. How about we just hire someone to hypnotize the players into thinking they are playing at home on the road?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1f51tw4l said:
uhhhh so corny. How about we just hire someone to hypnotize the players into thinking they are playing at home on the road?

Maybe Gob Bluth?

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
I just thought this morning .... "Christ, why don't they just rig up our D player's helmets with piped in 12th Man noise. Heck ... whatever it takes to get them in the zone and energized. I'm only half joking about the helmet noise....but I'm sure it's against the rules.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":35lem5gc said:
We will win this weekend because DVOA will be suiting up and stuffing the run.
Thank you Dom....one of your best posts.

Uffda

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":34r7bhvn said:

Thought about that during last weeks game also.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Close don't mean squat! There is ZERO excuse for blowing games over and over and over again on the road, especially to inferior teams. We will be a second tier team until we learn how to close out road games.