Goodbye Josh Portis

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He has been released by the Seahawks according to various reports on twitter.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring in some DB depth to get them some practice time in case this Browner/Sherman thing goes down the way it's most likely to.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hey. with Sydney Rice and Golden Tate slinging the ball around, who needs Portis.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
No use for him really. We will cut Flynn and bring in a cheap Vet w/ experience next season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
No need for a project QB right now. Wilson is our QB for the foreseeable future. This gives Portis a chance to find a place to play.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Yeah, we should be happy for him he'll get a chance to make a name for himself elsewhere. Russell Wilson looks like the future. But if Josh gets picked up by the Cardinals I'll be so pissed.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ex1efymw said:
No need for a project QB right now. Wilson is our QB for the foreseeable future. This gives Portis a chance to find a place to play.

Agree. I'm sure the CFL could use him.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bellyfat":1t2omdfl said:
Yeah, we should be happy for him he'll get a chance to make a name for himself elsewhere. Russell Wilson looks like the future. But if Josh gets picked up by the Cardinals I'll be so pissed.

I'd be thrilled if the Cardinals started Josh Portis.

Portis did less in the preseason than Jeff Kelly and David Greene. No idea why people love the guy.. but whatever.