Red and His foot

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Red and His foot
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm
  • Red slides with what defense we're playing. If we're in an under alignment he's at the 5, if we go to a standard 4-3 he lines up wider and occasionally he even slides down to 3 in the nickel.

If you find youself trying pigeon hole a player into 1 gap assignment 100% of the time....well, just don't try. We're more dynamic than that.

Also, Babin is worthless as a run defender and near worthless as a pass rusher this season. Eagles suck and everyone knows it, but Babin is a one dimensional player who's one dimension has degraded to the point of decay.
    Last edited by vin.couve12 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm
  • Eagles fans are happy he's gone. I talk to a lot of them all the time. Babin is a cancer. No thank you....
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 pm
  • He may be a cancer, but the Eagles' locker room is weak and divided. We've got a much stronger locker room than that. He may not want to come here anyways after we kicked him to the curb though.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:He may be a cancer, but the Eagles' locker room is weak and divided. We've got a much stronger locker room than that. He may not want to come here anyways after we kicked him to the curb though.

To each his own.

I just got done telling a some Eagles fans that even with 18 sacks I'd still only pay him as a 3rd down pass rusher. He's so completely worthless against the run it's not even funny. He'd never see the field on 1st and 2nd down on my team. As it stands now he wouldn't see the field even on 3rd downs for the Hawks. Clem and Irvin are better players.

Personally, I just don't like quitters and don't care if it was because of a bad Eagles situation. JMHO
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 pm
  • Moot point anyways, he's in Jacksonville. We'll see what happens there.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 pm
  • Not good news.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am
  • Sgruggs,Mebane,McDonald and Jones in the DT rotation this week.Maybe we see some Howard as well.
    canzag
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 am
  • falcongoggles wrote:Put Trufant in his spot, it couldn't be worse than he's doing now

The tackle would outrun him.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:I've had it, and it's insanely painful.

Adderall? You're s suspended!
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am
  • We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.
    Hawks46 wrote:Dammit ! Jacksonville just claimed Babin off the waiver wire, or we could've signed him.

Branch played a 3-4 DE, which is similar in gap coverage to where he's at now. Big Red is actually playing a 5 tech, which is outside more. I don't think Branch has the athleticism to play that spot. I'm guessing we go with Scruggs in place of big Red, and keep McDonald rotating in pass situations. We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.

We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.

more Irvin

dunceface
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 pm
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:I've had it, and it's insanely painful.

Adderall? You're s suspended!

I'm sure he's referring to planter faciitis and it damned sure is painful. Grant Wistrom struggled with it for his last 2 years.

I had it for almost 3. Did the wrapping, shots, inserts, none of which were worth a crap. Finally a low grade anti inflamatory called diclofenic cured it in about 2 hours and I haven't had a problem with it since.

Its not a problem as long you don't want to walk or run.

:roll:
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information