Portent of things to come

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very excited for what Turbin will be doing for this team in the coming games and the years following. That said, I think it has become evident that teams are effectively game planning for Lynch. I have just received a sign from the universe that gives me hope for the upcoming game.

While registering to post on a new website, my captcha image spoke to me. What did it say?

RTURBIN 12

I'm not a superstitious man, just someone trying to cope with losing to the fish.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I honestly think that Lynch is dealing with a few nagging injuries, and is getting a big worn down with the work load.

Turbin has better in line speed, he's not as elusive, but will still break tackles. I'd like to see us use him a bit more to be honest.

Sac

Reaction score
ParisPC07":1roobbih said:
While registering to post on a new website, my captcha image spoke to me. What did it say?

RTURBIN 12

Pic or it didn't happen.

Reaction score
Hawks46":2bed9ylh said:
I honestly think that Lynch is dealing with a few nagging injuries, and is getting a big worn down with the work load.

Turbin has better in line speed, he's not as elusive, but will still break tackles. I'd like to see us use him a bit more to be honest.

Same here, I wanna see Lynch an Turbin split reps.

OP
OP
ParisPC07

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I should have taken a picture, but I was in a rush. I've no reason to lie.

Edit: Even if I had a picture, portents would still be BS.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":1yy1vtoz said:
Hawks46":1yy1vtoz said:

Same here, I wanna see Lynch an Turbin split reps.

They already split reps :)

Of course we know you mean you want them to split the reps EVENLY....I don't think that's a good idea. I like the way they run it now. Lynch is a bruiser back who gets better with more carries. If you give him too few of carries he will become less efficient a runner. He's paid to do a job and he does it very well.

Riley12

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3km7rsxv said:
Was the site Muslim?

To be fair, most Muslims do not wear turbins. Most Sikh men do, however, and they get pissed off at being mistaken for Muslims.