Leon gets NFC Special Teams Player of the Week

Hawks46

Reaction score
"Washington's 31.9 yard kick return average this season is third in the NFL through 12 weeks"

Dang, only 3rd ???? We really should cut his ass !

And only 32 yard return average.....bleh. He's slippin

mistaowen

Reaction score
I hope he makes the pro bowl. He's made some questionable returns when the ball is kicked to literally the back of the end zone, but he usually gets it to the 20 even when that happens. Ginn hasn't even been returning kicks for the 49ers due to fumbles and was hurt to begin the year. He better not get in over Leon. Same with Hester.

JKent82

Reaction score
Yeah Leon!

Hope he can break the record this year! That'd be pretty cool.

gargantual

Reaction score
I've never agreed with those "Cut Leon" posts. Have always loved the dude. One of our first examples of John Schneider's sweet acquisition abilities.

The only thing I've wondered with him is why his productivity as a running back hasn't shown up very much comparatively. Rex Ryan sure liked him a whole bunch, so maybe it's more that he doesn't work out as we in our schemes? Hmmm.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
gargantual":35cqsjcp said:
I've never agreed with those "Cut Leon" posts. Have always loved the dude. One of our first examples of John Schneider's sweet acquisition abilities.

The only thing I've wondered with him is why his productivity as a running back hasn't shown up very much comparatively. Rex Ryan sure liked him a whole bunch, so maybe it's more that he doesn't work out as we in our schemes? Hmmm.

Power running (Lynch) hides weaknesses in our run blocking by the O-line. Leon needs good holes that he can quickly hit. He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qu6lu9e said:
He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

I just threw up a little in my mouth, our Leon breaking off returns for...them...how horrible :pukeface:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawksSoc":30v2d4hy said:
RolandDeschain":30v2d4hy said:
He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

I just threw up a little in my mouth, our Leon breaking off returns for...them...how horrible :pukeface:

Believe me, I wanted to explosively vomit while typing it.

gargantual

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":oe05t4ur said:
gargantual":oe05t4ur said:

Power running (Lynch) hides weaknesses in our run blocking by the O-line. Leon needs good holes that he can quickly hit. He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.
I suspected it was something along those lines, so O-Line is still one of the biggest things to fix over the off-season, or probably several off-seasons. Too many pieces for one draft/free agency period. Although PC&JS have been able to pull off minor miracles at times, it'd be foolish to expect it (but rather be excited and grateful when it DOES).

Good conversation.