Reserve Your Seahawks Playoff Tickets

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I was a bit astonished to receive an email from the Seahawks asking me to reserve playoff tickets... I mean, I understand it's mathematically possible that they could have a home game, but I'm kind of surprised it's happening this early. I'd think they'd wait another week or two.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly hope the Seahawks get into the playoffs, and would love a home playoff game, but I find it a bit surprising that the NFL authorized the Seahawks to sell home playoff tickets.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a tad presumptuous at this stage.

ExperienceJones

Reaction score
Pay as we play - only charged once games are confirmed. No risk there, I like it. Already locked down my seats!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I want to rain on your parade, but I won't upset the think tank.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, choosing the "pay as you play" is the way to go. I doubt this is $ that will be spent this year. Would be shocked, in a good way, if it happened.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Choosing to contact you right after that dump they took in Miami wasn't exactly the best PR timing.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the prices pretty dang high? $308 bucks a ticket?

Ah figured it out, the $618 total for two seats is for all 3 possible games...weird way to do it

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for reminder.

I figure it won't actually cost me anything and should the miracles start unfolding as we were led to believe by Clipboard/Checkdown/Touchdown Jesus...I'll be at the CLink.

So yeah. Good call.