Trufant needs to go, and Bryant needs to get the cortizone..

Paschtorian

Reaction score
.....shot in his foot to deal with his plantar fasciitis.

Bryant needs to be full-go against the Bears,.....

......and poor Marcus. Dude,.........you've lost a step. You're a great mentor and backup,.....

......but it's time for Walter Thurmond to take over against the slot receiver.

This (of course) is ALL reliant-upon Browner and Sherman clearing their names, and being able to play. Otherwise, Thurmond will be going outside,...........and the old man (Tru) will (either) be the other cover corner,........or back in the slot.

Oh well.

The Radish

Reaction score
Barthawk":1ur8uwlb said:
Cortizone provides little relief for plantar fascitis.. for me at least..

Hey,,,,worked great for me,,,,10-15 minutes with no pain. After that? same ol same.

Diclofenac is the thing that worked for me. (mentioned elsewhere)

:roll:

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah cortizone didn't help me either, hurt like hell going in though.

OP
OP
P

Paschtorian

Reaction score
Cortizone worked like a dream for me.

The longest, baddest needle I've seen in decades,.........hurt like hell going-in.

Then,...pain-free.

And it just stayed that way. I was told I might need a second shot. I guess my mind said, "screw that pain from a second injection!!!".

I was good-to-go. Mind over matter. Whatever.

I say, "Try it."

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Trufant,,......,,,....sucks. Hopefully Red..............comes back!

I wonder what's going through the mind of Pete. Browner, Tru, and Sherman have been the only corners that have had playing time all year. You would think if Lane or Maxwell showed any signs of promise, Pete would have put them in for a vulnerable Trufant.

Largent80

Reaction score
Plantar fasciitis is not treatable with cortisone. I have it, I know, and I can tell you is it is very painful.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
..... I think..... you.... made some ve.....ry intres....ting points...

.......... Nice.. work man I enjoyed r.......eading your perspective. :th2thumbs:

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3jplfv3a said:
I wonder how good Tru would be if he put on a little size and played safety.

Not good at all.

If Sherm and Browner are done after this weekend for the last 4 games, Tru will actually do better on the outside than he's been in nickel.

themunn

Reaction score
moral question here:
why is cortisone a legal PED (steroid that relieves pain and helps you play through injury) but adderall illegal

i've never been a fan of cortisone injections for athletes, as typically they provide short-term relief, but the player often aggravates the injury

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'd like to see some new blood out on the field. Give Leroy and Marcus a break, their old bodies are probably getting tired. Thurmond is better than Trufant at this point and Malcom Smith is a speedy linebacker that I am sure can cover better than Leroy "Over The" Hill.

Let Red rest that foot and rotate in McDonald, Scruggs and Howard. Jaye is physically capable, he just needs a little more fire and experience.

Put speakers in the defense's helmet that constantly plays "Here comes the pain! Time to play the Game!"

"It's all about me, I am The One
Soon you'll see there's nowhere to run
I am the threat that is so real
Through the Blood and the Sweat, the PAIN you will feel!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baVdvm0fSUU

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":bl9lth74 said:
That awkward moment when your favorite team's head coach trust Trufant more as a football player than Russell Wilson.

funny.. I really don't understand why we continue to play Trufaunt. He got his arse beat on the last drive against Miami allowing them to kick the game winner. I want to see WT3 out there this week.

It almost reminds me of last year when PC stubbornly continued to play Kelly Jennings in the preseason 2 only trade him the next week. We desperately need an upgrade at nickleback.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
jlwaters1":14mjk09n said:
funny.. I really don't understand why we continue to play Trufaunt

Cause Thurmond can't keep his ass healthy enough to prepare for even 2-3 consecutive weeks.

ensett

Reaction score
Thurmond isnt even good enough to be activated as a special teamer, and we want him as our #3? haha

Latest posts