YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SonicHawk

Reaction score
-in before lock-

I'm just so stoked. We won the game, we have a franchise QB. Everything feels awesome.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I feel ya !

Everything feels awesome except the defense. I really like defensive teams....kinda why the Ravens have had a soft spot in my heart. If we can fix that, I'm one ecstatic fan !

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3nfpt5sh said:
I wouldn't say "everything". We have big time issues with our pass rush and defense in general.

Absolutely we do. But we won, so I'm ok with it right now.

@Falcon, lol.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3kci8hh0 said:
I wouldn't say "everything". We have big time issues with our pass rush and defense in general.

Pash russ was close but no cigar. It'll get there. From last's to this' year is day and night. One more pass rusher could push us over the edge. Preferably from the 3tech or WILL.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":3qzgfm2l said:
FlyingGreg":3qzgfm2l said:

Pash russ was close but no cigar. It'll get there. From last's to this' year is day and night. One more pass rusher could push us over the edge. Preferably from the 3tech or WILL.

At home, yes. Not on the road. It's as bad as it was last season.

grizbob

Reaction score
I agree with the title of this thread :D On a side note, this place is a hell of a lot more fun after a road win :mrgreen:

sturg78

Reaction score
Missed the point of the squealing optimism thread, Flyinggreg. We need two separate threads after wins. One super happy fun time thread, one "yay we won, but here is what I am unhappy about".