Wilson has not thrown an INT since the Lions game.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

When will Wilson throw another pick?

Cardinals
13%
Bills
5%
49ers
14%
Rams
2%
In the playoffs
12%
Never again, for the rest of his career.
53%

Total votes : 83

• When does this streak end?

Pretty impressive he kept the Bears ballhawking DB's hands off the ball, except for 1 play. I think it's gonna end in the Cardinal game though. They have been picking off QB's left and right.

Not gonna be an easy game next Sunday folks.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Never again. Obvs.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• No offense lil buddy, but what a dumb question.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:No offense lil buddy, but what a dumb question.

No offense taken. Things are just feeling too optimistic around here..... It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Don't be scared just get on board the RW peace train. :-)
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

• One thing they're doing is he's throwing into the weaknesses of the DB's except when he's doing the streak patterns. The deep balls are the only ones they really got their hands on today and that's a low percentage INT chance compared to an equally thrown short or intermediate ball. If/when he gets one, it'll be when it gets popped up in the air or on a deep ball...
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• I'm just glad ya gave us one viable option!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• nsport wrote:One thing they're doing is he's throwing into the weaknesses of the DB's except when he's doing the streak patterns. The deep balls are the only ones they really got their hands on today and that's a low percentage INT chance compared to an equally thrown short or intermediate ball. If/when he gets one, it'll be when it gets popped up in the air or on a deep ball...

Thank you! Love this answer!

And that's a great point. Something I love about Russ is that when he throws a ball that's very close to a CB, they usually have their head turned around or something that makes them unable to make a play on the ball.

Also, not many deep passes for Wilson lately. That kinda sucks. Maybe a few in the AZ game?
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• I refuse to vote. I'm not gonna be the one responsible for jinxing him.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• hawksfan515 wrote:It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(

Relax, man...the next one's at the CLINK.
    Psychobabbler
    NET Rookie

• hawksfan515 wrote:When does this streak end?

Pretty impressive he kept the Bears ballhawking DB's hands off the ball, except for 1 play. I think it's gonna end in the Cardinal game though. They have been picking off QB's left and right.

Not gonna be an easy game next Sunday folks.

3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Psychobabbler wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Russell Wilson can "out-gun" Ryan Lindley at home. They just lost to the JETS 7-6. Poor Fitzgerald wasting his talents in AZ.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

• jlwaters1 wrote:
    Psychobabbler wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Russell Wilson can "out-gun" Ryan Lindley at home. They just lost to the JETS 7-6. Poor Fitzgerald wasting his talents in AZ.

Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...

Unfortunately, it is impossible for Larry Fitzgerald to play for the Seahawks as long as we have Sidney Rice. Picture this wacky scenario:

Robinson (approaching Fits while filming RealRob Report): Hey, Larry, what's up?
    Fitzgerald: Hey Bro
    Rob: Larry, have you met Sidney Rice yet?
    Fitz (nervous): Ummm... yes, of course I have. Excuse me a moment.
    (Fitz leaves the room. Moments later, Sidney Rice enters the room)
    Rob: Hey, Sidney! You just missed Larry! I wanted to get both of you guys on camera together.
    Rice: Oh... really... umm... I'll go get him.
    (Sidney Rice hurries out. Very shortly afterward, Fitz re-enters)
    Rob: Hey, Larry! Where'd Sidney get off to?
    Fitz: He was feeling ill and left for the day.
    Rob: Wait a second, Larry... Weren't you wearing glasses last time you were in here?

(etcetera, etcetera....)
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• Why would you even want to post this pile of bad juju? For shame. :oops:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• I will fix the juju. Wilson is definitely going to throw a pick against the Cardinals. Their defense is pretty solid. Tied for second in the league in interceptions. Yes, they're behind the Bears, and Wilson didn't throw any to the Bears, but you can't fight those odds every week. Streak ends.

I am really confident we're going to win. Our defense, on its worst day, can destroy any of those QBs in red. But their defense is still good.
    We want the ball and we're gonna score.
    LawHawk
    NET Veteran

• He very well could have had one or more against the Bears yesterday. A couple of those passes hitting shoulder pads and popping up like that tend to be easy game. I was honestly surprised that neither of them were picked off.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• Pretty much all of his picks have been flukey, hail Mary, tipped ball, so in my eyes RW3 has no interceptions this year!
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

• btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

• largenutz wrote:btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

This.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• Will not answer.....not interested in creating any sort of a jinx situation.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• largenutz wrote:btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

where does Rw3 come from... how did he get that nickname... is he Russell wilson the III or something?

don't like that nickname, too close to RG3..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:
    largenutz wrote:btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

where does Rw3 come from... how did he get that nickname... is he Russell wilson the III or something?

don't like that nickname, too close to RG3..

Russell Wilson, #3, its really stupid.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• razgriz737 wrote:
    jlwaters1 wrote:
    Psychobabbler wrote:Relax, man...the next one's at the CLINK.

Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...

I'd do it in a second, if not for the fact we'd probably have to axe Sidney Rice and Zach Miller to pay him his salary in 2014. (He's due 5 million next year, then 12 million the year after. His contract continues to be crazy expensive after that, too.)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information