Flynn. The luckiest QB in the league

djb28

Reaction score
He has now had the pleasure to sit back and learn from two of the leagues great QBs. He will make a team proud.

someday..

hawksfan515

Reaction score
More like unluckiest QB in the league. He got screwed by having to sit behind 2 great QB's, and just when he thought he had his shot, Russell Wilson comes and steals it from him. Tough luck.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2rr80bgt said:
Steals it from him? Wilson came in guns blazing and took it from him.

Well yeah basically. I just kinda meant Flynn thought he finally had his shot then Wilson just surprised the hell out of him and took it.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I hear you. I just think that no one was really prepared for just how good Wilson was/is when he got here. Least of all Flynn.

Rainger

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3coxqb5r said:
I hear you. I just think that no one was really prepared for just how good Wilson was/is when he got here. Least of all Flynn.
OH Jon Gruden told us before the preseason. Just too many did not want to listen.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":23c8rgun said:

Probably too busy banging Miss Louisiana. Don't blame him.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":129vx2yc said:

Exactly. Hence why Flynn was unlucky

jman316

Reaction score
I'd definitely go with luckiest.
He gets paid really good money to have some of the best seats to watch every Seahawks game.
Team provides him with travel accommodations and gets to work out, free of charge, at one of the best facilities on the West Coast.

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3cpgbcuw said:
More like unluckiest QB in the league. He got screwed by having to sit behind 2 great QB's, and just when he thought he had his shot, Russell Wilson comes and steals it from him. Tough luck.

He didn't get screwed, its the business.

roiyair

Reaction score
He also called the coin toss for us at OT, which probably won the game for us with the way the D pisses their pants on crucial points.. So I guess luckiest it is :p

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3s8aknic said:
Not to mention he gets to go home to this:

Untitled 4

Former Miss. Louisiana.

That's alright Wilson still has his

ac5e481e1587b0697db4c5e00b6dc55f.jpg

bluengreen

Reaction score
To be fair, in that pic she is undoubtedly having one of the most intense emotional experiences of her life. She looks quite attractive in other pictures I've seen of her.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Flynn's also lucky cause he's sitting on a big pile of money for holding a clipboard.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":9fqwonju said:
Steals it from him? Wilson came in guns blazing and took it from him.
Not only with guns blazing, read my sig.

Zowert

Reaction score
Did former Miss Louisiana move to Seattle with Flynn?

Mrs. Wilson looks extremely happy about moving to Seattle. Couldn't have been for the money because RW was a third round pick and a rookie contract for a mid-draftee is not a lot (compared to what a 1st rounder was getting two years ago). I bet every game Russ plays and lights it up, his wife is seeing dollar signs. A couple more years, if RW is still performing the way he is now, they'll have a nice multi-million dollar house on Lake Washington.

What kind of contract do you think the Hawks will sign Wilson to after his rookie deal is up? Meaning dollars and years..? I would be SO pissed if they let him walk. I don't think Russell Wilson is the type of guy that will bail on a city after his contract is up. So if he doesn't end up a career Seahawk, it will be because of the front office.

Bipolar

Reaction score
it is percisely because of security blanket in Flynn we had a chance to take a gamble on Russell Willson in the 3rd round.

If we didn't have Flynn, we would have been forced to pick someone right away in the 1st round, someone of Weeden and Osweiler caliber (or Tannehill as absolutely best case scenario had we traded up to get him).

yikes!

sturg78

Reaction score
I could only imagine that if Russell keeps putting up top ten numbers, he is going to demand at least top ten dollars. Maybe more. If I understand the cap though (note: I don't) the fact he is young means we can stretch the money out over a longer period of time with a loooooong term deal and thus eat a little less per year?