So......Leroy Hill

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Done as a Seahawk? Malcom Smith didn't look terrible. Might be time for a changing of the guard?

Hill has lost a step or two.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I'm definitely part of the Malcolm Smith fan club. Was my favorite player (At the time) of the 2011 draft, my adopt-a-rookie. Have real high hopes for him.

He made some nice plays. Start him Pete!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think Smith has done a pretty dang good job filling in for Wright and Hill this year. I wouldn't mind seeing him in there for the next few games at least.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I've always liked Leroy, but color me impressed. Smith held his own out there today. I think he's our replacement.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I loved seeing Smith out there. He made some great plays out there today, including an open field tackle. Hoping to see more of him.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I noticed Smith a couple times out there today. Usually that's a bad thing for a defensive player. But it was because he made some nice plays.

Reaction score
I like Leroy and I like Smith but we need some vetern leadership on this team. I think he still has some left in the tank I like Leroy and think he helps more than he hurts this team.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
HawkFan72":bkim2gl1 said:
I think Smith has done a pretty dang good job filling in for Wright and Hill this year. I wouldn't mind seeing him in there for the next few games at least.

Mike Morgan filled in for Wright the majority of time. This is Smith's first extensive action this year as far as I can tell.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I think Hill will continue to be the starter, but Smith will get more playing time. Hill still does a good job against the run.

canzag

Reaction score
I thought it was Wright who spiked the ball.Also impressed with Smith.For all the USC player talk when Pete took over it is really only at LB with Smith and Morgan where you see it.Speed kills and Smith has it.I think his knock is durabilaty though.I say play him and Leroy is the vet of the group.He will be ready when needed.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":10eqw7pp said:
Pstark3":10eqw7pp said:
But he spiked the ball and got us penalized! Bust!

Pretty sure that was KJ Wright
Yup...It was KJ. Thing that irritated me about that play, was he immediately turned around to plead his case. He knew he shouldn't of done it, so DON'T DO IT. Love KJ's passion there, but need to keep it under control.

strohmin

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":afdz41v8 said:
Navyhawkfan187":afdz41v8 said:
Pstark3":afdz41v8 said:
But he spiked the ball and got us penalized! Bust!

Pretty sure that was KJ Wright
Yup...It was KJ. Thing that irritated me about that play, was he immediately turned around to plead his case. He knew he shouldn't of done it, so DON'T DO IT. Love KJ's passion there, but need to keep it under control.

Passion is hard to control in the heat of the moment.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Malcolm Smith may not be the answer, only time will tell, but the 'Hawks need to replace Hill with a LB who isn't such a liability in pass coverage.