if someone would have told me the hawks d...

niveky

Reaction score
would be causing us to sweat bullets and that our rookie qb was where the teams strength would seem to be as the race for the playoffs began....there's no way I would believe it....To be fair, the defense is still good...just not playing as well as earlier in the season....also it seems like the end of these road games I find myself falling into the normal..."oh crap...they've lost this one now...." That was prevalent for a lot of years. Hopefully these breakdowns will get cleaned up as they race to the end of the regular season and hopefully secure a playoff berth. I just hope that whatever adjustments are made, that they can hold onto them on the road since it will likely look like a completely different defense than the one we have seen since 3 of the last 4 are at home.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
yeah, this team's completely flip flopped from the first half of the season.

12thMan1

Reaction score
There definitely seems to be a shift in productivity. They need to find a winning balance.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If the defense can get to the point of just being above average on the road, this team can do some damage in the playoffs assuming the O continues to grow and perform.