Dave Krieg

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Dave Krieg
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 am
  • Dave Krieg made an appearance at Scooter's Pub to hang out with the Las Vegas Seahawkers and raise some money for the Chet Buchanan toy drive. The guy is a class act, he even signed autographs for people like me who just didn't have the money to donate the requisite $20.

The president of the Seahawkers booster club decided that for 'Throwback Day' he'd rock a Bosworth jersey. Krieg kept ragging on him all day. He's a funny guy.

Krieg had great things to say about Russ, including that he wishes he had the composure and poise of Wilson at his current age, much less at 24. He thinks Russ is going to be a huge franchise QB for us.

Also, he predicted the score.

It was a great day to be a Seahawks fan in Vegas.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

Re: Dave Krieg
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:25 am
  • Damn! I had Hotel reservations for that weekend but had to cancel due a budget crunch :cry:

Sounds like great time, wish I coulda been there :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:51 pm
  • Thanks for sharing. I'd love to shake hands with ol' Mudbone. Still one of my all time fave 'Hawks.

:th2thumbs:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm
  • Mudbone was a fighter. Loved/Hated him but he did the best he could with what he had. He threw a nice deep ball but those hands ...

Much respect to him and glad he is able to connect with the fans after not feeling the love toward the end of his stay here. Most of that was due to Knox wanting to replace him but not being able to for awhile. That Raider game after the unexpected win in Miami was the bad Krieg day. When you had good Krieg, he was one of the best QBs in the league. In some ways, Hasselbeck reminded me of him sometimes.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 pm
  • Wish I could have been there. Must of been a blast!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:52 pm
  • Did somebody mention my buddy, Dave? Yep, that's me and him hanging out at the team hotel before SBXL.

In truth - I was a drooling fanboy who could barely squeak out a "May I take a picture with you?"
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information