Dave Krieg

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Dave Krieg made an appearance at Scooter's Pub to hang out with the Las Vegas Seahawkers and raise some money for the Chet Buchanan toy drive. The guy is a class act, he even signed autographs for people like me who just didn't have the money to donate the requisite $20.

The president of the Seahawkers booster club decided that for 'Throwback Day' he'd rock a Bosworth jersey. Krieg kept ragging on him all day. He's a funny guy.

Krieg had great things to say about Russ, including that he wishes he had the composure and poise of Wilson at his current age, much less at 24. He thinks Russ is going to be a huge franchise QB for us.

Also, he predicted the score.

It was a great day to be a Seahawks fan in Vegas.

grizbob

Reaction score
Damn! I had Hotel reservations for that weekend but had to cancel due a budget crunch :cry:

Sounds like great time, wish I coulda been there :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I'd love to shake hands with ol' Mudbone. Still one of my all time fave 'Hawks.

:th2thumbs:

drdiags

Reaction score
Mudbone was a fighter. Loved/Hated him but he did the best he could with what he had. He threw a nice deep ball but those hands ...

Much respect to him and glad he is able to connect with the fans after not feeling the love toward the end of his stay here. Most of that was due to Knox wanting to replace him but not being able to for awhile. That Raider game after the unexpected win in Miami was the bad Krieg day. When you had good Krieg, he was one of the best QBs in the league. In some ways, Hasselbeck reminded me of him sometimes.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wish I could have been there. Must of been a blast!

Riley12

Reaction score
Did somebody mention my buddy, Dave? Yep, that's me and him hanging out at the team hotel before SBXL.

118 1817

In truth - I was a drooling fanboy who could barely squeak out a "May I take a picture with you?"