Season Tickets?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Season Tickets?
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 am
  • Hi All,

I have been a NFL fan since 11 years of age, unfortunately, I grew up poor and the nearest NFL team was 4 hours away. So, I didn't get to go much, in fact, I went to my first set of NFL games ever just the past few months.

Anyway, my question is about Seahawk season tickets. Since I am a new to the market, I am not exactly sure how season tickets work and if they worth it to me.

Some questions:

1)So the Seahawks website asks for a deposit, but this doesnt guarantee me tickets, does it?
    2)How are the seating arrangements made? Is it purely on price?
    3)What is the cost for season tickets (range)?

Sorry for being ignorant!
    MTS
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Season Tickets?
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 am
  • Your first year, just get in the stadium. go cheap.
    Walk around a lot and find out where you want to sit and the price you'll want to pay.

The next year in March, they will ask for season ticket renewal and if you want to upgrade your seats.
    Then, you can move closer to the seats you really want.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    DROPPIN' THE NOISE HAMMER AT THE SOUTH ALASKA INSANE ASYLUM
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am
  • MTS wrote:Hi All,

I have been a NFL fan since 11 years of age, unfortunately, I grew up poor and the nearest NFL team was 4 hours away. So, I didn't get to go much, in fact, I went to my first set of NFL games ever just the past few months.

Anyway, my question is about Seahawk season tickets. Since I am a new to the market, I am not exactly sure how season tickets work and if they worth it to me.

Some questions:

1)So the Seahawks website asks for a deposit, but this doesnt guarantee me tickets, does it?
    2)How are the seating arrangements made? Is it purely on price?
    3)What is the cost for season tickets (range)?

Sorry for being ignorant!

1) There hasn't been a waiting list for about 3 years. If you give them a deposit now you're almost certainly going to get tickets for 2013* (*your results may vary). Pretty sure they would refund your deposit if you don't get tickets and don't want to stay on the list, but you should ask about that first.

2-3) http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map.html
    LusciousJames
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 am
  • If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you my reps's name and contact info and you'll get a real solid guy to talk to about what you might want.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information