Season Tickets?

MTS

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been a NFL fan since 11 years of age, unfortunately, I grew up poor and the nearest NFL team was 4 hours away. So, I didn't get to go much, in fact, I went to my first set of NFL games ever just the past few months.

Anyway, my question is about Seahawk season tickets. Since I am a new to the market, I am not exactly sure how season tickets work and if they worth it to me.

Some questions:

1)So the Seahawks website asks for a deposit, but this doesnt guarantee me tickets, does it?
2)How are the seating arrangements made? Is it purely on price?
3)What is the cost for season tickets (range)?

Sorry for being ignorant!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Your first year, just get in the stadium. go cheap.
Walk around a lot and find out where you want to sit and the price you'll want to pay.

The next year in March, they will ask for season ticket renewal and if you want to upgrade your seats.
Then, you can move closer to the seats you really want.

LusciousJames

Reaction score
MTS":1qe0n9yr said:
Hi All,

I have been a NFL fan since 11 years of age, unfortunately, I grew up poor and the nearest NFL team was 4 hours away. So, I didn't get to go much, in fact, I went to my first set of NFL games ever just the past few months.

Anyway, my question is about Seahawk season tickets. Since I am a new to the market, I am not exactly sure how season tickets work and if they worth it to me.

Some questions:

1)So the Seahawks website asks for a deposit, but this doesnt guarantee me tickets, does it?
2)How are the seating arrangements made? Is it purely on price?
3)What is the cost for season tickets (range)?

Sorry for being ignorant!

1) There hasn't been a waiting list for about 3 years. If you give them a deposit now you're almost certainly going to get tickets for 2013* (*your results may vary). Pretty sure they would refund your deposit if you don't get tickets and don't want to stay on the list, but you should ask about that first.

2-3) http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map.html

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you my reps's name and contact info and you'll get a real solid guy to talk to about what you might want.