If the season ended today...

BlueTalons

Reaction score
...we would play the Bears AGAIN next year! Both are currently in second place and the same position finishers in each division play each of the others. Just sayin'...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
That's okay, we have their number. Not worried. Maybe next year will be at the Clink.

And just some clarification potentially for others reading this post, "the same position finishers in each division play each of the others" is true only within the same conference.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
If we play them next year, it's in Seattle. We're scheduled to host the same-place finisher in the NFC North next year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm not so sure that the Bears hang on and finish 2nd in the NFCN.

Three of their last four games are on the road... the Vikings, the Cardinals and the Lions.

And their lone home game is against the Packers.

As a matter of fact, the Bears could fall short of the Playoffs if they stumble down the home stretch.

kidhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1e7wycac said:
I'm not so sure that the Bears hang on and finish 2nd in the NFCN.

Three of their last four games are on the road... the Vikings, the Cardinals and the Lions.

And their lone home game is against the Packers.

As a matter of fact, the Bears could fall short of the Playoffs if they stumble down the home stretch.

I was looking at that today. We really have placed ourselves well by having beaten Dallas, Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota, we are set up pretty well to move up in playoff seeding position. If we finish as a division winner or a wild card. As a division winner, we would have the tie breaking edge over whomever wins the NFC North, moving us up one position there. If we end up in the wild card against any of the above mentioned teams, we win the tiebreaker and move up to the number 5 slot. Those games have proven to be the most important wins of our season.