The Official "Serve Me Crow" Thread

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's been a long time coming these last 6 weeks or so, but finally Russell Wilson said "You know what Hasselbeck on Seahawks.net... this is for you big guy.."

EatCrow.jpg

I hear crow tastes a bit like chicken.

Russell Wilson, I know you will never read this thread because you're busy watching film and about to leave notes in your teammates lockers .. but I was wrong about you. You ARE the future QB of this franchise, and I'm on board. Let's have fun over these next several years. And what the hell? Why don't we start with a nice postseason run in 2012. I'm sure the Mayans mentioned a 5-10 QB winning a Lombardi trophy somewhere in their distorted mural writings.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Always good to see someone man up and admit they were wrong. Good for you man. We all want the same thing anyway, Seahawks' success. And btw, crow always tastes better when you're eating it cuz you were wrong in a way that makes our team better.

amill87

Reaction score
I've been praising Wilson for awhile now but I don't know if I ever did my official crow eating. So, here it is...

Man I have never loved being so wrong. You guys that said Wilson has "IT" 100% nailed it. He has all the physical tools. He has has the mind. He has the work ethic. He has the leadership and most importantly he has the will to win. I told my brother yesterday that Wilson may start to pushing the boundary of elite if he keeps this up.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Good for you. As one of the first on this wagon I will tell you there is plenty of room. :179422: :0190l: :179422:

12thMan1

Reaction score
Good to see that you're a believer. I believe in his greatness but I personally wouldn't bestow the title of QOTF quite yet. I'll wait until after his sophormore year to determine that.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3mxzi4c4 said:
It's been a long time coming these last 6 weeks or so, but finally Russell Wilson said "You know what Hasselbeck on Seahawks.net... this is for you big guy.."

EatCrow.jpg

I hear crow tastes a bit like chicken.

Russell Wilson, I know you will never read this thread because you're busy watching film and about to leave notes in your teammates lockers .. but I was wrong about you. You ARE the future QB of this franchise, and I'm on board. Let's have fun over these next several years. And what the hell? Why don't we start with a nice postseason run in 2012. I'm sure the Mayans mentioned a 5-10 QB winning a Lombardi trophy somewhere in their distorted mural writings.
:th2thumbs: :229031_thewave:

The Radish

Reaction score
CANHawk":9rgkg7xh said:
aaaaaand, Les totally ruins Bohemian Rhapsody...

What? I've always said LIFE IN THE FAST LANE would be a much better entrance song.

Makes me want to lose my mind.

:D

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
CANHawk":2egtcehx said:
Awww... and with this thread, you officially come off my ignore list. :)

But how were you able to read this then? :snack:

Latest posts