Ryan Lindley

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Me too. There's not really an "auto win" in the NFL anymore, but facing Ryan Lindley is about as close as it gets.

I feel bad for the guy - he was never supposed to start in Arizona this year... but yeah I would much rather see him than Kolb back there.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Why exactly is Lindley starting anyway? Is it because Kolb and Skelton are injured?

OP
OP
12thMan1

12thMan1

Reaction score
According to the official Cardinals website, Kolb has a ribs injury. Skelton isn't on there so Wiz must have benched him for sucking.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
No mercy. I want to pound the Cardinals into tomorrow, mostlky just to watch that big turd Dockett suffer.

They are paying the price for throwing all the money at Fitz and making poor QB decisions. Tough sh*t.

I still respect their defense a lot -- and they have beaten us two in a row (albeit both in Arizona). But it's time for some payback.

OP
OP
12thMan1

12thMan1

Reaction score
We have the power of Tanzania on our side!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
jlwaters1":zlll17qc said:
Why exactly is Lindley starting anyway? Is it because Kolb and Skelton are injured?

Kolb had a serious ribs injury while Skelton was yanked in the 1st quarter against Atlanta for sucking.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I fear that Lindley was so horrifically bad yesterday that Whisenhunt is going to go with Kolb, who seems to find the fountain of awesomeness every time he plays us.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":118rg5lc said:
jlwaters1":118rg5lc said:

Kolb had a serious ribs injury while Skelton was yanked in the 1st quarter against Atlanta for sucking.

thanks! I thought it was something like that.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
i want to know who sucks more lindley or max hall cause im pretty sure its dead heat. i feel for fitz but he took the 110 mill or something to suck.

drdiags

Reaction score
Something is happening with Ray Horton, either he is going to take Whiz's spot or he is in trouble.

Dockett and Wilson had an on-field incident that Whiz didn't disclose.

Lindley needs to be replaced by Kolb if his ribs are healed.

These events could galvanize them to put up a great effort against a division rival so I am expecting some fight out of the Cardinals this week. Whether that means a hill of beans is another question. Lot of turmoil there. Beating the Seahawks again would be a nice, temporary salve for the pain this season has been for them.

Time to crank it up for the final 4 games of the regular season.

Latest posts