Pete Prisco Was Wrong

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm
  • Someone link him to the crow thread Hass started.
    User avatar
    sturg78
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1212
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm
  • meh...who cares?
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 521
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm
  • love it
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm
  • And now Mel Kiper Jr. there is only you.... we're waiting you big goofy haired ass clown.....
    Image
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1441
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:06 pm
  • zhawk wrote:meh...who cares?

    I do...and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

    He's a Senior NFL columnist for CBS. A national mediot writing an article with the headline "Monday Musings: I was wrong about Seahawks' Rookie QB Russell Wilson" is going to make people take notice.

    The more mediots come around and eat crow, the better chance we'll actually have RW in the discussion for ROY and other accolades.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7237
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:And now Mel Kiper Jr. there is only you.... we're waiting you big goofy haired ass clown.....


    He's gonna be the guy who gives a speech at Wilson's canton induction.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    zhawk wrote:meh...who cares?

    I do...and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

    He's a Senior NFL columnist for CBS. A national mediot writing an article with the headline "Monday Musings: I was wrong about Seahawks' Rookie QB Russell Wilson" is going to make people take notice.

    The more mediots come around and eat crow, the better chance we'll actually have RW in the discussion for ROY and other accolades.


    I've seen lots of "he's a moron posts" and I am more interested in us winning then what a moron thinks about us winning. these national so called experts still think the jets will make the playoffs.... hmmmm

    no offence to you :th2thumbs:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 521
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm
  • zhawk wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    zhawk wrote:meh...who cares?

    I do...and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

    He's a Senior NFL columnist for CBS. A national mediot writing an article with the headline "Monday Musings: I was wrong about Seahawks' Rookie QB Russell Wilson" is going to make people take notice.

    The more mediots come around and eat crow, the better chance we'll actually have RW in the discussion for ROY and other accolades.


    I've seen lots of "he's a moron posts" and I am more interested in us winning then what a moron thinks about us winning. these national so called experts still think the jets will make the playoffs.... hmmmm

    no offence to you :th2thumbs:

    No offense taken. I understand where you're coming from.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7237
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm
  • and now world peace :thirishdrinkers: oh yeah.... bring beer. :thirishdrinkers:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 521
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Pete Prisco Was Wrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm
  • Being discussed here.

    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58151

    Need to be more careful of checking posts on the main page before starting new ones.
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.




It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information