The biggest fear I have

Cartire

Reaction score
This whole season has been a competition of us against SF when comes it to division and the playoffs.

What scares me is not the game on Dec. 23rd.

What scares me is the game after.

If the rams win out (unlikely, but fathomable), We can only get in if we win our next 3.

az - smells of trap all over it

@buffalo - Away game, but at a neutral dome site. I feel better about this game then @home against the cardinals.

SF - Theirs no garuntee that home field advantage gives us this game, and anyone who believes this is already to far gone to save.

RAMS! - If they win their next 3 (and with Sam Fisher, you cant discount this possibility), we could be playing for our playoff spot against the Rams.

If we lose 1 game in the next 3, Losing to the Rams could could potentially put us out of the playoffs.

Be watching St. Louis. We need them to lose at least 1 in the next 3.

Can anyone say, revenge game. 2010 flashbacks.

eeewwwww, charlie whitehurst.
If I was St. Louis, I would be so pissed at losing to us with Charlie Whitehurst. They would want revenge so much more then we can expect.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
thats kind of a stretch and i do believe we will win against sf at home wilson is playing much better then the first matchup and and was it not for some bad dropped passes we could have won that one so i am really not worried about the rams i am more worried about the redskins or cowboys

AVL

Reaction score
I get nervous when most of you start feeling confident.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Scared money don't make none!! If you"re scared go to church.. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Things that I worry about when it comes to these type of games like the Cards and jets, aren't the Jets or Cards themselves, but the possibility of loosing those games and the aftermath. Seattle actually has pass rush at home, and the Jets with their third string QB just beat the Cards.

As far as the rams, yes they are undefeated in the division, but this team got killed by the Patriots, and lost to the Jets. Don't take that week 17 likely, but they aren't winning out.