Colin Cowherd right now - RW related

mikeak

Reaction score
Colin has been all over RW this morning. Calling him massively underrated multiple times bringing up the 9td and 0 int's the last month.

He interviewed Lynch and asked about him now at 8.15 (7.15 AK time) so right now Peter King is coming up that wrote yesterday that an interview with RW is coming up. I expect a big focus on RW in this interview and would tune in on your app.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Synopsis

Cowherd - getting lost in the Luck RGII debate is Wilson. His decision making is REALLY SHARP, maybe protected a little just like RGIII but 9 TD's, No int's in a month. I have been critical of PC but do think now he may have found his STAR

King agree - best qb rating since early November, talked to RGIII about rookie class and he and the country are really impressed by RW. Drive to tie (incorrect - drive to win which turned into a tie my comment) and then a drive to win at Soldier field in overtime very impressive

Cowherd - the perceived average personell of Seattle has now flourished - "I think that is a lot Russell Wilson"

The rest was on others

Edited to clean up accuracy of words

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Then put Seattle on 7 in the power ranking - chance to win the Superbowl. RW is THE DIFFERENCE, natural born leader. Suspension of the two cornerbacks is a concern and they would be better off if they just got suspended right away.