Cardinals won't name starting QB for awhile it sounds like

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If he is healthy, it has to be Kolb. I want it to be Kolb, I want to see the guy who beat us in week 1 crumble under the onslaught of the 12th man.

RampagingMice

Reaction score
Scottemojo":19p6lncb said:
If he is healthy, it has to be Kolb. I want it to be Kolb, I want to see the guy who beat us in week 1 crumble under the onslaught of the 12th man.

Wasn't it Skelton that came in for AZ and directed the game-winning drive after a Kolb injury (or was it ineptitude?) I haven't been paying attention to the Cards, but if Skelton is available, I'm hoping he plays. THEN Kolb, and then Lindley when Skelton fails.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RampagingMice":2wor9gdk said:
Scottemojo":2wor9gdk said:

Wasn't it Skelton that came in for AZ and directed the game-winning drive after a Kolb injury (or was it ineptitude?) I haven't been paying attention to the Cards, but if Skelton is available, I'm hoping he plays. THEN Kolb, and then Lindley when Skelton fails.
Nope, it was the other way around.

lukerguy

Reaction score
RampagingMice":2xpp5bzi said:
Scottemojo":2xpp5bzi said:

Opposite, and I painfully witnessed it first hand from the 40 yard line 10th row. Skeleton was terrible all game..We hurt him and I thought the game was ours. They bring in Kolb to a crowd of boo's and he surgically moved them down the field after hitting Roberts on a 12 yard out in side of the endzone.

Latest posts