How confident are you all about a win this weekend?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • This is going to be a third bye week for us, to go with the actual bye week and the Jets game.
    User avatar
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1293
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 am
    Location: Indianapolis


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ensett wrote:Cardinals have the worst QB and worst Oline in the league


    Didn't we hear that in week one?

    This would mark the 5th or 6th time that our defensive line was suppose to have their way with an inferior or banged up offensive line, and it's yet to come to fruition. Our D Line is also banged up and not performing as well as they should, so don't count on us manhandling Arizona's line.


    We heard it, but it isnt the same this time. Skelton is bad, but I am better than Lindley, he isnt an NFL player. Their oline seems to have gotten worse, not to mention they have lost a lot of RBs since week 1. And we aren't on the road this time, we are going to destroy that offense. They just cut Todd Heap, most of their WRs are hurt. They are in shambles.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am


  • 100% right now - ask me at game time and it will probably by considerably less
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    User avatar
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 510
    Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
    Location: Redding, CA


  • ensett wrote:Cardinals have the worst QB and worst Oline in the league, and they'll be in our house. I don't see how we dont destroy that offense so badly and set a couple record along the way

    Just playing Devil's Advocate, the Bears have one of the worst OL's in the league, and we all know how that worked out.

    I hope the Bears game sparked something or made something click, but the Hawks have shown they are fully capable of laying an egg (Miami, St. Louis). I'm cautiously confident.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1666
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Spokane/Seattle


  • Aros wrote:99.9%


    Well Aros, I got the other 00.1% covered for ya :lol:
    I'm confident in a win, but not at all enough to take Larry Fitz. for granted.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3636
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • How can anyone be confident with two suspensions pending that would weaken an already

    shaky defense? .

    Hello ! we haven't beat anyone in the nfc west .
    calihawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 35
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm


  • Good God, some of you sound like we are playing this game in Arizona. Have SOME faith. Haven't they lost 8 straight? You do recall, that up until last Sunday, our losses come on THE ROAD.
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8185
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • razgriz737 wrote:
    ensett wrote:Cardinals have the worst QB and worst Oline in the league, and they'll be in our house. I don't see how we dont destroy that offense so badly and set a couple record along the way

    Just playing Devil's Advocate, the Bears have one of the worst OL's in the league, and we all know how that worked out.

    I hope the Bears game sparked something or made something click, but the Hawks have shown they are fully capable of laying an egg (Miami, St. Louis). I'm cautiously confident.


    That is true, but the Cards wont get the benefit of playing at home, and Cutler is probably a little quicker and smarter than whoever the Cards got
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am


  • Aros wrote:99.9%


    I was here until I read that we were favored by double digits. That scares me a little
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13923
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • calihawk wrote:How can anyone be confident with two suspensions pending that would weaken an already

    shaky defense? .

    Hello ! we haven't beat anyone in the nfc west .


    Both Sherman and Browner are playing against Arizona. Sherman's hearing isn't until Dec. 14, and Browner's hasn't even been scheduled yet.

    And anywways, of all the teams to play without either one of them -- you couldn't pick a better offense than that train wreck Arizona has.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


  • hawker84 wrote:one of the better young D's in the league, i'm not touching this with a 10ft pole.


    Well I have a 10 foot pole and I'm touching it... :shock:

    We will kick their ass. They have a decent defense, but in case you haven't noticed. We have a decent offense now, and at home, and payback is a mother ......
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24200
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


  • Aros wrote:Good God, some of you sound like we are playing this game in Arizona. Have SOME faith. Haven't they lost 8 straight? You do recall, that up until last Sunday, our losses come on THE ROAD.

    I think the Miami game just ruined my confidence for a little while. I was 100% sure we were going to wipe the floor with them, haha.

    I do think we will beat the Tards, but I'm not exactly writing this off as an auto-win.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1666
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Spokane/Seattle


  • hawker84 wrote:one of the better young D's in the league, i'm not touching this with a 10ft pole.


    Wasn't the BEARS suppose to be an amazing defense too, and even more ballhawking? Chicago got all the breaks and still lost. This is a home game where the team plays at a higher level. WE SHOULD WIN. I expect to win. If we don't win, it will be the worst loss of the season.

    There's no reason SEattle shouldn't have 8 wins come next Monday.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2427
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


  • calihawk wrote:How can anyone be confident with two suspensions pending that would weaken an already

    shaky defense? .

    Hello ! we haven't beat anyone in the nfc west .


    The suspensions won't mean a thing this week. Both will play (not that we need them too).
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2427
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


  • I guess the chest thumping is what it's all about, otherwise why post on an NFL forum? I am confident the team will win. I also have followed this team since 1979 so sorry if I don't get all fired up and feel they are invincible.

    I remain in a show me mode. I am enjoying the season but 9-7 was my pre-season pick so kool-aid will not be drank until 10th win is rang up.

    Still, it has been a great party so far. Continue while I remain a wallflower. (smile).
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9319
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • I'm very confident about this game! The game that actually scare me is the Rams game! They have got nothing to lose and everything to gain. They will be trying to build momentum to carry over to next season.
    Doug Baldwin does nothing but Save QB's!
    User avatar
    TundraApe
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 508
    Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am


  • I'm tired of us as a beat down "show me" fan base. Stand up. Believe. I know we've been beaten down by high expectations leading to emotional cliffs, but this is a team that is worth believing in. Russell Wilson, even when he was in scared rookie mode, gave us a chance to win every single game we've played this year. When was the last time you could say that about a Seahawks team? Sure, we haven't beaten anyone in the NFCW yet, but we lost all 3 games on the road by 1 score or less. Now they get to come into the meat grinder that is SEAHAWKS STADIUM. Kevin Kolb, Ryan Lindley, KURT WARNER it doesn't matter. This team does not lose at home right now. They just don't do it. A close road loss = a big home win for this team. That's just the way I see it and I refuse to believe otherwise. Could they lose, sure...this is the NFL all 106 guys on the two active rosters is one of the best at what they do, but that minute chance that Arizona MIGHT win isn't going to change what I think should and probably will happen.

    This is our team, its no longer the doormat underachievers. This is a tough hard nosed hungry club that is worth your support win or lose, good or bad. What happened in 1997 has no bearing except on your own psyche's. Learn to love again people. Learn to trust again. This team is worth it, and even if they break your heart, know that they went down swinging to the very last snap.
    User avatar
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 605
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am


  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I'm tired of us as a beat down "show me" fan base. Stand up. Believe. I know we've been beaten down by high expectations leading to emotional cliffs, but this is a team that is worth believing in. Russell Wilson, even when he was in scared rookie mode, gave us a chance to win every single game we've played this year. When was the last time you could say that about a Seahawks team? Sure, we haven't beaten anyone in the NFCW yet, but we lost all 3 games on the road by 1 score or less. Now they get to come into the meat grinder that is SEAHAWKS STADIUM. Kevin Kolb, Ryan Lindley, KURT WARNER it doesn't matter. This team does not lose at home right now. They just don't do it. A close road loss = a big home win for this team. That's just the way I see it and I refuse to believe otherwise. Could they lose, sure...this is the NFL all 106 guys on the two active rosters is one of the best at what they do, but that minute chance that Arizona MIGHT win isn't going to change what I think should and probably will happen.

    This is our team, its no longer the doormat underachievers. This is a tough hard nosed hungry club that is worth your support win or lose, good or bad. What happened in 1997 has no bearing except on your own psyche's. Learn to love again people. Learn to trust again. This team is worth it, and even if they break your heart, know that they went down swinging to the very last snap.


    I am tired of loud mouth, let me tell you how to be a fan types. Support the team as you will. Don't try to tell me how I should. You same superfan types are the ones running here to bitch when the team screws up and want to fire the entire coaching staff. Vote me off the island or make me a foe, I do not care. Just spare me the speech. I am not telling anyone else how to support their team. I don't get on here and rag them win or lose so spare me.

    Thanks for the positive spin, maybe it will sink in. Or not.

    EDIT: BTW, 1979, not 1997, if that even matters.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9319
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • drdiags wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I'm tired of us as a beat down "show me" fan base. Stand up. Believe. I know we've been beaten down by high expectations leading to emotional cliffs, but this is a team that is worth believing in. Russell Wilson, even when he was in scared rookie mode, gave us a chance to win every single game we've played this year. When was the last time you could say that about a Seahawks team? Sure, we haven't beaten anyone in the NFCW yet, but we lost all 3 games on the road by 1 score or less. Now they get to come into the meat grinder that is SEAHAWKS STADIUM. Kevin Kolb, Ryan Lindley, KURT WARNER it doesn't matter. This team does not lose at home right now. They just don't do it. A close road loss = a big home win for this team. That's just the way I see it and I refuse to believe otherwise. Could they lose, sure...this is the NFL all 106 guys on the two active rosters is one of the best at what they do, but that minute chance that Arizona MIGHT win isn't going to change what I think should and probably will happen.

    This is our team, its no longer the doormat underachievers. This is a tough hard nosed hungry club that is worth your support win or lose, good or bad. What happened in 1997 has no bearing except on your own psyche's. Learn to love again people. Learn to trust again. This team is worth it, and even if they break your heart, know that they went down swinging to the very last snap.


    I am tired of loud mouth, let me tell you how to be a fan type. Support the team as you will. Don't try to tell me how I should. You same superfan types are the ones running here to bitch when the team screws up and want to fire the entire coaching staff. Vote me off the island or make me a foe, I do not care. Just spare me the speech. I am not telling anyone else how to support their team. I don't get on here and rag them win or lose so spare me.

    Thanks for the positive spin, maybe it will sink in. Or not.


    You didn't describe me at all but nice try. I lived on an aircraft carrier for 5 years in the early 2000's as the only Seahawks fan out of 100+ guys. NFL was what we talked 90% of the time when we weren't focused on actually doing our jobs fixing lights for someone or whatever. I had to learn to scrape and fight for my team's respect. I had to go to work the morning after XL and hear it from EVERY single person I knew. Morning muster all 100 guys...looking at me...so yeah. I get why people are in a show me mode all the time.

    I just don't understand it. I've never once this year posted that we should "fire all the coaches and cut everyone" that sort of attitude is why I've been a member of this site for as long as I have but rarely post.

    But you know. I think I'll not be posting much anymore, or ever again. The over sensitive knee-jerk reactionary style around here just doesn't fit me. Thanks, take care. Enjoy the ride, this is a fun one regardless of record at the end of it.

    edit: I pulled 1997 as an arbitrary year...I could have said 1986 too...just pointing out that the past is in the past and has 0 impact on the present, especially considering how few players/coaches are left from even 4 years ago.
    User avatar
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 605
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am


  • Since we'll have our starting Corners for that game....they better hope their D can outscore us.
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1188
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • Your choice 187. I am knee-jerk when you explicitly call me out as a fly in the ointment. We all have stories to tell. Sorry for not taking the textual tongue lashing in the intent it was given but it didn't set well with me.

    All I know is that I financially, emotionally and any other way support the team. Live and die with them every Sunday. For a long time and forgive me if I don't want to keep falling in and out of love. I tend to keep it on an even keel. Not expounding anyone else to follow my lead. Thus no need for the pep talk.

    I have served my country as well so we both have that going for us. I know what it is like to be the single guy standing up for the Seahawks as well. Other than that, we are our own person. Reactions will be different based on experiences.

    Back on Topic. I am 100% sure the team will win, no room for doubt.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9319
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • Cards are terrible, have lost 8 straight and don't have an NFL qb on their roster. We are coming off a huge win against the Bears and are playing at home where we are unbeatable. Easy, guaranteed win.

    Or is it...

    35+ years experience of Seahawks fandom tells me this:

    up by 2, 3 seconds on the clock. Cards line up for an impossible 65yd FG to win the game.....and miss. We win! We wi.......FLAG! 12 men on the field - Defense....+5yds/re-kick. Now a 60yd'er....and it's good. We lose.

    Hate it, but my experience won't let me believe that we get this one. I desperately hope I'm wrong!
    olyryder
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 am


  • olyryder wrote:Cards are terrible, have lost 8 straight and don't have an NFL qb on their roster. We are coming off a huge win against the Bears and are playing at home where we are unbeatable. Easy, guaranteed win.

    Or is it...

    35+ years experience of Seahawks fandom tells me this:

    up by 2, 3 seconds on the clock. Cards line up for an impossible 65yd FG to win the game.....and miss. We win! We wi.......FLAG! 12 men on the field - Defense....+5yds/re-kick. Now a 60yd'er....and it's good. We lose.

    Hate it, but my experience won't let me believe that we get this one. I desperately hope I'm wrong!


    haha, exactly. There is no reason the Hawks should let this be close, its as much of a lock as you get in this league. But, we've been fans of this team long enough to know better...
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8791
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • I'm at 90% if Kolb doesn't play, 65% if he does. I would see it kind of 50/50 if he plays and it were in Phoenix. It swings 65/35 in Hawks' favor with homefield advantage. Our team's defense is still cause for much concern IMO though Lindley is so inexperienced that that fact, along with HFA negates my concern. But Kolb went through them like a hot knife through butter with the game on the line down there in week 1 so if he plays I think it's pretty close but ultimately a Seattle W. I know everyone's very pleased this week after the win vs. the Bears as am I. But, I feel our defense is still a cause for some reasonable concern though obviously much more so on the road than at home.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11792
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:But you know. I think I'll not be posting much anymore, or ever again.

    As a fellow (Ex) Navy guy (lot of us on here, aren't there!) I have to say, Don't do THAT man! We all want to hear you on here again.

    Navy or otherwise, I want to see people keep posting....even the ones I disagree with. Even the ones who annoy the crap out of me. Hell, even guys like Verndog! Getting one's ire up is good for motivation at times. I was a lurker for a lot of years, but believe me, the more you post, the easier it gets.

    Come back to the light, my friend. :D
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1188
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:But you know. I think I'll not be posting much anymore, or ever again.

    Do as you wish man but I'll tell you one thing, Doc is a really good guy and is one of the most even keeled people on these boards. For you to get him even in the least bit riled up means you might want to take a look in the mirror and see what you can do to be a better poster. Nothing gets folks here more pissed off than being told how they should be a fan. We're all BIG fans of the Seahawks or we'd be on sone poser board like say.....the Cowpatties'.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11792
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:But you know. I think I'll not be posting much anymore, or ever again.

    Do as you wish man but I'll tell you one thing, Doc is a really good guy and is one of the most even keeled people on these boards. For you to get him even in the least bit riled up means you might want to take a look in the mirror and see what you can do to be a better poster. Nothing gets folks here more pissed off than being told how they should be a fan. We're all BIG fans of the Seahawks or we'd be on sone poser board like say.....the Cowpatties'.

    I (basically) agree with the concept of being told how to be a fan BUT that part right there snacks of doing just THAT. Kinda funny to read that directed towards someone accused of telling others how to post.

    Genuinely NOT trying to :stirthepot: , just saying.

    Can't we all just get along? (Know that's what you were trying to say : )
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1188
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • gargantual wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:But you know. I think I'll not be posting much anymore, or ever again.

    Do as you wish man but I'll tell you one thing, Doc is a really good guy and is one of the most even keeled people on these boards. For you to get him even in the least bit riled up means you might want to take a look in the mirror and see what you can do to be a better poster. Nothing gets folks here more pissed off than being told how they should be a fan. We're all BIG fans of the Seahawks or we'd be on sone poser board like say.....the Cowpatties'.

    I (basically) agree with the concept of being told how to be a fan BUT that part right there snacks of doing just THAT. Kinda funny to read that directed towards someone accused of telling others how to post.

    Genuinely NOT trying to :stirthepot: , just saying.

    Can't we all just get along? (Know that's what you were trying to say : )

    Fair point though I meant it in a way that maybe he ought to look at what he posts and his approach to doing so, definitely not his "fanhood". And besides, when you say maybe someone should look in the mirror, to me that seems different than this is absolutely how you ought to be. Really just trying to give a gentle nudge to see if maybe the guy might want to consider staying as much as anything.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11792
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • It's hard to feel confident about anything this year. We beat NE, GB, and CHI on the road... all games I didn't have much hope for. But then we lose to Miami and STL. Both games I thought we'd win.

    But... it's a home game, and the Cards are sucking as of late. So I give us a good chance.
    "I don't know what you're talking about." GT
    User avatar
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1350
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
    Location: Tri-Cities, WA


  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Fair point though I meant it in a way that maybe he ought to look at what he posts and his approach to doing so, definitely not his "fanhood". And besides, when you say maybe someone should look in the mirror, to me that seems different than this is absolutely how you ought to be. Really just trying to give a gentle nudge to see if maybe the guy might want to consider staying as much as anything.

    Yeah, and I know you were just trying to stick up for "The Doc" and people's "fandom" in general. It's all good.
    ....and Navyhawkfan187, really like hearing your input in all seriousness, don't be a stranger. The more voices on here, the more to occupy those long, dull periods between games!
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1188
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • Navyhawkfan187... Don't pick on the Doc!
    I am gonna be watching you.

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9712
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Be cool to meet all you guys someday.

    Actually, I've never attended a Hawks game in Seattle before, not even in the good old Kingdome. Only pro game I've ever been to was when they played the Chargers in San Diego back in 1985. Have to experience the 12th man in person someday! When I do I'll have to tip some Red Hooks with you guys.
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1188
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • It would be nice to be confident - and I'm jealous of those who are - but after the Rams, Lions & Dolphins games, I won't be confident until the game is out of reach, in our favour, and we still have the ball.

    Certainly not convinced that Coach Whiz, with all his experience, is going to start Lindley (and leave him in there) for this game when Skelton proved up to the task in Week 1 (till he got injured).

    Also, with the near capitulation versus the telegraphed/one healthy WR/advertised-in-neon-lights-yet-we-still-couldn't-stop-it Cutler/Marshall combo, I am quite concerned about how Fitzgerald will be looking to pick holes in the pass D.

    But all of that pales into insignificance when faced with the prospect of another Sunday evening/Monday morning .net meltdown/suicide watch/lynch mob gathering. I'm just mostly hoping I'm off with my concerns about AZ for that one reason...

    C'mon, someone tell me it'll be ok! :?
    User avatar
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 789
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am


  • The only question will be, will Pete give Flynn some playing time after we go up by 30 points. :o
    User avatar
    Mandu
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 308
    Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm
    Location: Vantucky, WA


  • Tech Worlds wrote:Navyhawkfan187... Don't pick on the Doc!
    I am gonna be watching you.

    Image


    I'm Farked ... crap! :thirishdrinkers:
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9319
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • After the recent news that Browner's suspension starts immediately, that Trufant is still out and rookie CB Jeremy Lane will likely handle the nickle-back duties this Sunday... and Arizona's announcement that Skelton will start instead of Lindley, my confidence factor just deflated from a lofty 90% to a more realistic 70%.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3104
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


  • onanygivensunday wrote:After the recent news that Browner's suspension starts immediately, that Trufant is still out and rookie CB Jeremy Lane will likely handle the nickle-back duties this Sunday... and Arizona's announcement that Skelton will start instead of Lindley, my confidence factor just deflated from a lofty 90% to a more realistic 70%.


    I hear ya. If Sidney isnt able to go + browner out my 80% would be down to about a 66.6 :180670:
    User avatar
    509hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 154
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm


  • Im pretty confident. We are riding a wave of intensity and confidence after a statement win, despite Carey-gate. Any given Sunday, but I want to destroy the Cardinals.

    Also, lets go Dolphins!
    Image
    User avatar
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2076
    Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
    Location: New Joisey


  • Our defense has not been as promised since early in the season.

    We must be effective on offense because we cannot slug it out with these guys. They actually have a legit defense and have been in every game (sound familar, the been in every game part).

    If we dont get pressure on skelton they are going to score and very well could score easier then us. These guys are going to bring it on D. We better as well.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9712
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Been burned by this team before, too many times. Therefore 60% is as high as I can go.
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


  • TANZANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% baby!!!!!
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 913
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


  • I'm not as confident in a Seahawks victory as the Cardinals fans are on their board, but I still give it a 98% probability. :th2thumbs:
    User avatar
    MOCHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 107
    Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm


  • I am more confident than if they were on the road but the loss of Browner worries me a bit. Zona has a tough D. This will not be an easy game at all.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2505
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • I'm more confident about a win this Sunday than I have been any other week this year. 95%.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26409
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • any given sunday = highest % this team should get unfortunately. go hawks!
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 660
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm


  • 4 out of 5 losses are to below .500 team and SF.

    6 out of 7 wins are to .500 or above teams and Carolina.


    I'm worried.
    User avatar
    Uffda
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 717
    Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 am
    Location: Ballard


  • We going against Skelton again... our defense has been shutting opposing QBs down, WTIII is playing. Wilson is playing lights out too

    I see a 21-10 win, and im a good 85%
    Seahawks-Hornets-Braves-Ducks
    User avatar
    Vinny6420
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 11
    Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm


  • Lets just say im glad its at home. After seeing the fish game i have worries about are defense. Shoot even last week with 24 seconds left in the game. No more "Go Seahawks". Its "Go Win Seahawks" now. They Go every week just sometimes they don't perform like they're capable and finish the game strong. I wanna see them be consistent before i say im 100% sure. So, GO WIN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    User avatar
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 912
    Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 am
    Location: Seattle , Wa


  • We always play down to the competition. With the exception of the Jets, all of the games have been close. If our defense does not choke, and if our offense continues to fire on all cylinders, we can easily put this game away.
    "Go Hawks"
    User avatar
    Geologic
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm


Next


It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information