Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Players that were better last year
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 am 
NET Veteran

VHawk wrote:
Why even mention Marshawn if you deem him "awesome"?

Because the thread is about "Players that were better last year"?

I'm pretty sure the poster that mentioned Thomas still deems him "awesome".

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 am 
NET Veteran

Tech Worlds wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Marshawn had a career long 77 yard TD against the Lions...where have you been?

Refer to the part that I said "many of those big homerun runs". I'm well aware of the 77 yarder. Like I said, he's been awesome this year.

Well boy am I glad you're always there to point that out to me!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 am 
NET Veteran

hawksfan515 wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
Marshawn...now before I get killed, he's been awesome this year. He just haven't had many of those big homerun runs as last year. That is all.

I'll agree with you. He is certainly not matching the unbelievable pace he set the 2nd half of last year.

With that said, his pace right now is just fine for me. I'll take it.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with his pace at all. Never said he was having an off year or anything. He's been grinding out the yards all season. Last year just had more memorable runs.

Also last year he had 12TDs, 63 1st downs, 3 fumbles, 1238 YDS 4.2avg on 285 att. With 28 receptions for 212 YDS and 1 TD.

This year he's at 6 TDs, 49 1st downs, 4 fumbles, 1138 YDS 4.6 avg on 250 att. With 18 receptions for 139 YDS and 0 TD's.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am 
NET Veteran

-The Glove- wrote:
hawksfan515 wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
Marshawn...now before I get killed, he's been awesome this year. He just haven't had many of those big homerun runs as last year. That is all.

I'll agree with you. He is certainly not matching the unbelievable pace he set the 2nd half of last year.

With that said, his pace right now is just fine for me. I'll take it.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with his pace at all. Never said he was having an off year or anything. He's been grinding out the yards all season. Last year just had more memorable runs.

Also last year he had 12TDs, 63 1st downs, 3 fumbles, 1238 YDS 4.2avg on 285 att. With 28 receptions for 212 YDS and 1 TD.

This year he's at 6 TDs, 49 1st downs, 4 fumbles, 1138 YDS 4.6 avg on 250 att. With 18 receptions for 139 YDS and 0 TD's.

Could be the lack of TD's. The only reason that seems to be happening though is because Wilson picks up the slack, or leaves Lynch no slack when it comes to the red zone.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 am 
NET Veteran

Tech Worlds wrote:
sturg78 wrote:
...and Red. Stats don't mean good plays. We suck against the run, but it hasn't been to his side. It has been up the middle and to Clems side.

Right but regardless Red just doesn't seam to be running around pissing lightning and crapping thunder like last year.

Red is injured and Clem got paid.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:21 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Put me down for ET too when it comes to tackling. WAY too many whiffs this year.

To the barren lands

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]