If the Bears lose and we win on Sunday, we will take the 5th

hawksfan515

Reaction score
seed away from them, and we won't have to worry about RG3 and such catching us.

Root hard against the Bears on sunday guys! Go Vikings! GO HAWKS!

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Although I expect Minnesota to win this game, my hard root goes for Chicago-lol. I want to see Green Bay lag behind Chicago and have to play on the road. Plus it would be fun to go to Chicago and beat them AGAIN if it were to come to that. The only way this admittedly improbable situation transpires is we win GB loses and Chicago wins. Thus, Go Bears.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No Jennings, no Urlacher.
AP is going to run wild at home.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Best case scenario: Vikes win, Bears let out frustration on the Packers the week later, while the 49ers lose to the Pats, and the Giants lose to Atlanta, paving the way for us to win out and collect 2nd Spot. Entirely possible.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2gbpj6g4 said:
Best case scenario: Vikes win, Bears let out frustration on the Packers the week later, while the 49ers lose to the Pats, and the Giants lose to Atlanta, paving the way for us to win out and collect 2nd Spot. Entirely possible.

This is like overhearing your mom wrapping presents before christmas.

kidhawk

Reaction score
If we win out, we are GUARANTEED at least the #5 spot, because we hold the tiebreaker with both Green Bay and Chicago and they are one game ahead of us and they must play each other. One of them will drop to a tie. We don't need Chicago to lose as long as we win.

razgriz737

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3hagkr0e said:
Maybe except the Vikes winning, all of that is not even far-fetched.

Reaction score
ParisPC07":1e3r8n2m said:
SomersetHawk":1e3r8n2m said:

Dude this was an awesome response! And yes, entirely true!

rideaducati

Reaction score
kidhawk":f2oa0f77 said:
If we win out, we are GUARANTEED at least the #5 spot, because we hold the tiebreaker with both Green Bay and Chicago and they are one game ahead of us and they must play each other. One of them will drop to a tie. We don't need Chicago to lose as long as we win.

Well, GB and Chicago COULD tie, blowing your guaranteed 5th spot.

kidhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":386xa63f said:
kidhawk":386xa63f said:

Well, GB and Chicago COULD tie, blowing your guaranteed 5th spot.

First of all, I am personally guaranteeing that a tie won't happen in that game. Feel free to call me out on it if it does happen, but it won't.

Second, if they both suck to the point where they can't score even a field goal in the overtime, one of them will lose another game somewhere along the line.

I'm sticking with my guarantee that we will be no less than #5 seed (could be as high as #2) if we win out.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Scottemojo":s4dj0p2t said:
No Jennings, no Urlacher.
AP is going to run wild at home.

Wait are the vikes actually expected to win this game?

Man, we might be able to snag the #5 seed, because honestly I am pretty worried about the Skins. They have an easy schedule, and the only team that poses a threat is Baltimore, who they play at home and I think is very overrated.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AP might run wild, but the Bears will win. Teams we play have lost exactly one game the week after facing us. Miami's loss to New England is the only one, all other teams have been victorious the week after facing us.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3nme5ml4 said:
AP might run wild, but the Bears will win. Teams we play have lost exactly one game the week after facing us. Miami's loss to New England is the only one, all other teams have been victorious the week after facing us.

Good point. I forgot the Vikes were starting Ponder for a sec :)

dunceface

Reaction score
ParisPC07":2zb6myjv said:
SomersetHawk":2zb6myjv said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!