Russell Wilson - NFC Offensive Player of Week 13

uncle fester

Reaction score
What the title says, folks, as per Randall Lui (NFL Director of NFC Communications) via Twitter

OP
OP
uncle fester

uncle fester

Reaction score
Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL

NFC Offensive Player of Week 13: @Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. Congrats @DangeRussWilson

hawker84

Reaction score
you know, i am now thuroughly convinced now.. RW could win every flippen week, and Luck will still be considered the greatest rookie of all time, despite what the stats say.. just sick of it all. not going to let it get to me any more. just going to kick back and enjoy watching my new franchise qb do what he does.. i actually am hoping RGIII wins it now, just so goober faced luck doesn't win..

Killa Kam

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: Congrats Russell, well deserved! First Seahawk since Shaun Alexander to win one in 2005

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats! Just the beginning of the legend that is Russell Wilson.

Cartire

Reaction score
Unless RW throws 400+ yards in each of the next 4 games, with another 10 td and no interceptions.

And Luck throws for under 200 in each and maybe 2 TD with at least 8 interceptions,

Then their is no possibility that people say RW is better then Luck.

The power of ESPN is convincing everyone that the guy they have been hyping for 2 years prior to the draft is the best ever. Hes been playing good, but no where near RW or RG3. And as of right now RG3 is rightfully the frontfrunner for ROY. Being as unbiased as I can.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawker84":1kqejw4l said:
you know, i am now thuroughly convinced now.. RW could win every flippen week, and Luck will still be considered the greatest rookie of all time, despite what the stats say.. just sick of it all. not going to let it get to me any more. just going to kick back and enjoy watching my new franchise qb do what he does.. i actually am hoping RGIII wins it now, just so goober faced luck doesn't win..

You could also just enjoy the moment.

Congrats to our rookie sensation. This kid just continues to impress, and those of you constantly clamouring for national attention, you can thank RW for putting this year's team on that map.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The first of many honors for Russ. Oh, and I'm guessing he could care less. Dude's about the wins, not the honors. The only one he's going to care about is the one the team gets when they are handing Paul Allen the Lombardi trophy.

Cruse4life

Reaction score
Congrats to Russell! Well deserved!

This guy is doing more than just winning games for us, he is literally becoming the face of the franchise! Im from Idaho where there has never been a huge football culture, but so many of my friends who were never football fans are asking how Russell did this week, or can they come over for Seahawk gameday at my place. The best story yet was from my friend who is on study abroad in Ecuador who said that there are Wilson jerseys and Seahawk hats on the bus everyday which werent there at the beginning of the season. They are loving the Hawks right now!

I really believe its the character he displays in interviews, his dedication to the game, and the exciting play style he gives us week to week! At the beginning of the season I could barely find a couple people to go to the Cowboys game with me, now have at least eight who are hardcore cheering for the Hawks to win the NFCW so that we can all hit up a home playoff game!

DangeRuss and BeastMode = Super Bowl XLVII

hawker84

Reaction score
HawkWow":1q8mdp1o said:
hawker84":1q8mdp1o said:

You could also just enjoy the moment.

Congrats to our rookie sensation. This kid just continues to impress, and those of you constantly clamouring for national attention, you can thank RW for putting this year's team on that map.

ya that's kinda what i said in my post, in a round a bout, angry way...

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Not bad for a career back up.

I think that's what Kiper called him.

kendog2639

Reaction score
now if only the colts and redskins will lose out so they can stop the love fest for luck and rg3... wilson should be in the discussion for rookie of the yr along with these guys... east coast biased sweating the other two nuts but when side by side luck is last in every state minus yards