Preparing for a REF win and the rest of the country happy

Cartire

Reaction score
So the new article Siefert put up on ESPN which has blanketed the front page is really starting to piss me off. I wont link it, cause it already has a thread here that did. But what really pisses me off is the complete lack of being impartial for the sake of quality journalism.

We get it Seifert, you love Aarons man juice in your mouth, and he wouldnt perform for you that night. But you dont have to rehash it all the time.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/co ... git/17706/
this has been pointed out numerous times, but i thought a refresher for anyone who might have missed it. Its broken down perfectly to show it being a tate catch.

But heres the real problem I have. I dont mind the GB fans getting pissed. Theyre fans, thats part of their job. I get mad at so called journalist who, if they read the above linked article would at the very least, and I say VERY LEAST, argee that is wasnt an obvious interception. At least recognize the possibility that it could go the other way. But they wont do that. They instead use their massive reach across the world and brainwash everyone into thinking jennings was by himself practically. Caught the ball. Landed. And then tate came running over after the play was over and took the ball from him and they called it a touchdown.

Its sickening and has basically guaranteed that all the future refs (mike carrey) have it out for us from here on. I usually dont plan on the refs giving us a fair shake anyway, but now Im scared that it might drastically alter playoff games. And the worst part is, when it does happen, the rest of the country wont care and say we deserve it. That will be the hardest part. We will lose to an obvious ref call, and the rest of world will laugh at us and claim karma.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
how is this unexpected - the refs usually dictate the important game outcomes anyway (see NBA)

Sac

Reaction score
You'd think the real refs would cut us some slack there due to the fact that Goldengate controversy almost single handedly got them back to work. ingrates.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2emu66rk said:
You'd think the real refs would cut us some slack there due to the fact that Goldengate controversy almost single handedly got them back to work. F*ckin' ingrates.

Except they are not thanking us. Theyre thanking ESPN and all the other pundits who blew it so far out of proportion that they got their jobs back.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":361vejdk said:
You'd think the real refs would cut us some slack there due to the fact that Goldengate controversy almost single handedly got them back to work. F*ckin' ingrates.
This. Good post Sac.

DericLee

Reaction score
My dream is we play so good that they can't take it away.

Bias is bias, we are in America, and I hate to say it, but 99% of the people in this country are sheeple, the believe what they are told and love a reason to freak out.

Latest posts