Uhhh....where did the season go?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Are we really about to play our 13th game? All this playoff forecasting and talk really hit me - it's amazing how fast this season has gone by.

The off-season drags on without mercy, then the season shows up and it's new and fresh and exciting...and the next thing you know it's December and we have 4 regular season games left.

Geesh! :34853_doh:

Good thing we will have some extra play-time this season during our playoff run...

:th2thumbs:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
No kidding. I always tell my wife it seems like SEPT-DEC go by in a blink. Then the long rough offseason begins. I always get stoked for the combine and draft but in between is alot of time.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Time flies when you're having fun....
This year has been the most fun since 2005.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Here's "dragging" it out to the first week of February... :th2thumbs: This season ZIPPED by way too fast!

grizbob

Reaction score
Don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, didn't we just play our last preseason game yesterday!? :mrgreen: :180670:

DericLee

Reaction score
Yeah, the season goes by super fast.

Which is weird, because everything else that happens during that time seems to take forever coming(Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years).

All things during the same time line, but some seem slow, some seem fast.....it's all an illusion....