Cardinals name starting QB for Sunday

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Well, he's had success against us so far (won last year and played most of the game they won against us this year), so he's the logical choice.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping we'd get Lindley: our defense could use the confidence boost. Oh well....

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Shucks, i figured. Oh well, won't make much difference but Skelton is better than Lindley. I guess we can be glad it's not Kolb, though i think they could trot out whoever they want (brady and manning included) at Century link and would walk away with a loss.

Go Hawks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3u0nbnlj said:
Well, he's had success against us so far (won last year and played most of the game they won against us this year), so he's the logical choice.

True, but they were losing until Kolb came in and took them on a long drive to win the game.

lukerguy

Reaction score
At least it's not Kolb....

Skelton actually didn't look good in the first game, and he hasn't been getting first team reps, either....welcome to Qwest, John.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Skelton has a slower release. At home, and against that terrible OL, our D should get 6 sacks. If they don't, there's a crap load of holding not being called, or something seriously wrong with our DE's.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Defense has to rediscover themselves otherwise this game is going to surprise alot of folks around here. Zona is playing better defense then us right now. We won't rip thru them offensively.

Hendo66

Reaction score
D needs to tee off on Skelton early and often, like the GB 1st half. Time to step up.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hawks46":3hhtkchc said:
Skelton has a slower release. At home, and against that terrible OL, our D should get 6 sacks. If they don't, there's a crap load of holding not being called, or something seriously wrong with our DE's.

Same "terrible" OL that kicked our butt in the first game?

Largent80

Reaction score
Skelton did us in with the quick passing game. I think if they try to blitz us like the first game Mr. Wilson is going to torch them.

Slick

Reaction score
This game is no slam dunk. I actually think Skelton LIKES playing the Seahawks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Dang! I was so excited for the chance to see them get after Lindley

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Skelton benefited from ZERO pressure in the 1st half of the week 1 game. But the Hawks had him seriously figured out in the 2nd half. They shut him down. The only reason they won was Skelton getting hurt and Cowboy Kolb coming in gunslinging.

themunn

Reaction score
excellent
remember this is the guy they BENCHED for Lindley.

He had a decent first half against us in Arizona

In the second half he went 6 straight drives without gaining a first down (one intercepted on the first play of the possession)

Stats? 2 of 10 for 8 yards and 1 interception in six possessions
And he had another interception wiped out by a penalty.
In fact on his 7th possession of the second half he got sacked on the first play before FINALLY throwing for a first down... and getting injured on the same play

Skelton will be destroyed

Hawks46

Reaction score
No, not the same "terrible" OL that "kicked our butts" earlier this year. They've had a lot of injuries.

We never got our butts kicked in that first game. No one really dominated it, and it came down to two missed throws by a rookie in his very first NFL game for us to lose it. Not what I'd call an ass kicking.